IGNORED

LOST - Season 6

Rubin Farr

Guest Babar

what the shit was the random change from speaking latin to english!? THAT VARIETY OF ENGLISH DIDN'T EVEN EXIST DURING ROMAN TIMES.

It's a new convention. Foreign characters start to speak their language then they subtly switch to english because the television-viewer doesn't like to read dubs. But actually the characters are still speaking their language. This is what they did with sun and jin, and they did it again in the last episode.

Also are you sure it was latin ? I thought it was egyptian

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Bramsworth

dude how was he more tougher than jacob? jacob kicked his ass twice

Oops forgot that part.

Ok he wasn't so much better. But still, like I said he was more assertive. At least he left his mother's nest to actually have a life outside of a confined area with a lame cave.

God this is reflecting my own life too much. It's like Jacob is a representation for nerds who live with their parents still :facepalm:

what the shit was the random change from speaking latin to english!? THAT VARIETY OF ENGLISH DIDN'T EVEN EXIST DURING ROMAN TIMES.

It's a new convention. Foreign characters start to speak their language then they subtly switch to english because the television-viewer doesn't like to read dubs. But actually the characters are still speaking their language. This is what they did with sun and jin, and they did it again in the last episode.

i'm positive it was latin.

besides, claudia is a common roman name, definitely not egyptian. dunno why she'd name her son "jacob" though. jacobus, maybe...

LOOOOST

Guest ataraxy2

I wish they hadn't revealed what/who the Smoke Monster was. I wish S5 didn't exist. Mind you, I haven't seen the episode just yet, and you people always make it seem worse than it actually is (or in the case of Ab Aeterno better than it actually is).

Guest Babar

i'm positive it was latin.

besides, claudia is a common roman name, definitely not egyptian. dunno why she'd name her son "jacob" though. jacobus, maybe...

LOOOOST

jacob is a jewish name

Jacob (pronounced /ˈdʒeɪkəb/; Hebrew: יַעֲקֹב‎, Standard Yaʿakov; Septuagint Greek: Ἰακώβ; "heel" or "leg-puller", Arabic: يعقوب Yaʿqūb), also known as Israel

WTF ! SOMEONE BRINGS EZKERRALDEAN IN HERE PRONTO !

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

I wish my legal first name wasn't jacob now... might get it changed because of all of this

i will admit that this:

http://darkufo.blogspot.com/2010/05/things-i-noticed-across-sea-by-vozzek69.html#more

has made me think the episode was slightly better than i originally thought

they should have this guy write the rest of the 3.5 hours left, that was kind of enlightening but still, the episode could have been compressed into a few scenes. although that is another theme with this show. it's 95% filler.

Guest ruiagnelo

I stopped seeing lost around the 4th season. Is it worth getting back and see it all again?

Currently i am watching 'The Sopranos', pretty good show.

Guest ataraxy2

I stopped seeing lost around the 4th season. Is it worth getting back and see it all again?

You saw all there was to see through Seasons 1 - 3. It's downhill from Season 4 onward. (Although Season 4 is rarely entertaining: "The Constant").

Guest ruiagnelo

You saw all there was to see through Seasons 1 - 3. It's downhill from Season 4 onward. (Although Season 4 is rarely entertaining: "The Constant").

So i didn't miss anything? Because 1, 2 and 3 were pretty interesting, specially 2.

So i didn't miss anything? Because 1, 2 and 3 were pretty interesting, specially 2.

wait until you finish sopranos to decide. if you like the ending of sopranos right away, then i say yes, go for it.

Guest ruiagnelo

I hope it's not disapointing. I am begining 5th season and its been pretty good so far.

wait until you finish sopranos to decide. if you like the ending of sopranos right away, then i say yes, go for it.

4th and 5th are ok, with a few boring moments.

Guest ruiagnelo

4th and 5th are ok, with a few boring moments.

Yea, 4th was the most boring one so far.

Guest we_kill_soapscum

well now we know how the island moves trough time and space

it's all because some water and light!!

........ literally makes me sick to imagine the writers receiving their fat ass paychecks for this shit

writers get paid next to nothing retard

well now we know how the island moves trough time and space

it's all because some water and light!!

i don't know if a technobabble explanation would have been any better. it's magic! i can live with that.

i was underwhelmed by this episode and didn't really explain anything exciting. maybe it will make more sense after the series finale.

Guest we_kill_soapscum

its funny seeing those two ham it up. wish there were more lost-related sketches w/them

Guest theSun

so how can jacob touch the oceanic 815 people if he has to guard the island? and do we really know that MIB is smoke monster or that smoke monster is some old manifestation of something else that just needed to eat MIBs soul or something? and when the asian d00d gave sayid the dagger and told him to kill flocke, it's the same one that MIB had in his real life, can he actually be killed by it? or was it just a message?

Archived