IGNORED

who wants to argue with me

Fred McGriff

not true. depends on where in colorado and where in south carolina you're talking about

Greensboro, NC ..and I meant to say denver b/c i checked weather.com so you win on that one.

Holy fuck I am working and hadn't had a proper look outside for about an hour and a half and the roads are covered. Plz don't let me be trapped in this giant cold warehouse all weekend.

what is this a fucking sportsbar

get a life morans

flag on the play

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest abusivegeorge

Your mum is so fucking good in bed your dad must have a cunt

Well I've just been over to fuck your mum again and she said your dad indeed does have a ridiculous cunt.

good dance

*dips you*

Our entire reality is nothing but waves of vibrations in the underline unified super string, just ripples in an ocean. Their are either 10, 11 or 26 dimension in existence above the three we can see and their are infinite other yous in a sea of infinite parallel universes where new ones are constantly being created every second. We are in the middle of a massive intergalactic communication and we can't even prove it. Argue?

string theory, lol. anyone who knows anything about physics has already discarded this idea and moved on.

Thats where your wrong. String Theory is being proven with the advent of the Large Hadron Collider and it will be proven with Project ATLAS.

http://public.web.cern.ch/public/en/LHC/WhyLHC-en.html

Get with it.

it is being proven huh. that means it's unproven. any lingering attachment to string theory regarding the LHC or ATLAS is strictly to appease those who provided financial backing

You can deny it all you want but it won't change a thing. Just like Copernicus's theory (Although discovered by Aristarchus of Samos before him) that the sun was the center of the Solar System was never believed by the mass majority didn't mean the majority of the people were right.

And String Theory Ten Years ago lol. String Theory was an Idea thought up scientifically way before that and philosophically by Pythagoras (530 B.C), who believed the Universe worked as a "Symphony" and existed in "Harmony" much like the Idea Behind String Theory which is the Theory Einstein strive to accomplish but was way ahead of his time to do, so he only manged to get his Theory of Relativity. Enstine wanted a theory of everything and thats just what String Theory gives us. It unifies the all 4 Fundamental Forces Gravity, Electromagnetic Force and the Strong and Weak Nuclear Forces. If Einstein were alive today, I'm sure he would support this theory which is just incredibly hard to prove atm given that we are only a type 0 civilization and don't have a means of probing anything the size of planck length. Just because you can't see it doesn't mean it inst' there. Thanks to germs I hold that statement to truth.

all scientists have been looking for a unified theory since forever. string theory has a LONG way to go before it comes close to this.

fred mcgriff is a goat.

Guest abusivegeorge

Your mum is so fucking good in bed your dad must have a cunt

Well I've just been over to fuck your mum again and she said your dad indeed does have a ridiculous cunt.

Did I just fuck your mum for you to ignore me?

Or don't you want to argue anymore?

good dance

*dips you*

Our entire reality is nothing but waves of vibrations in the underline unified super string, just ripples in an ocean. Their are either 10, 11 or 26 dimension in existence above the three we can see and their are infinite other yous in a sea of infinite parallel universes where new ones are constantly being created every second. We are in the middle of a massive intergalactic communication and we can't even prove it. Argue?

string theory, lol. anyone who knows anything about physics has already discarded this idea and moved on.

Thats where your wrong. String Theory is being proven with the advent of the Large Hadron Collider and it will be proven with Project ATLAS.

http://public.web.cern.ch/public/en/LHC/WhyLHC-en.html

Get with it.

it is being proven huh. that means it's unproven. any lingering attachment to string theory regarding the LHC or ATLAS is strictly to appease those who provided financial backing

You can deny it all you want but it won't change a thing. Just like Copernicus's theory (Although discovered by Aristarchus of Samos before him) that the sun was the center of the Solar System was never believed by the mass majority didn't mean the majority of the people were right.

And String Theory Ten Years ago lol. String Theory was an Idea thought up scientifically way before that and philosophically by Pythagoras (530 B.C), who believed the Universe worked as a "Symphony" and existed in "Harmony" much like the Idea Behind String Theory which is the Theory Einstein strive to accomplish but was way ahead of his time to do, so he only manged to get his Theory of Relativity. Enstine wanted a theory of everything and thats just what String Theory gives us. It unifies the all 4 Fundamental Forces Gravity, Electromagnetic Force and the Strong and Weak Nuclear Forces. If Einstein were alive today, I'm sure he would support this theory which is just incredibly hard to prove atm given that we are only a type 0 civilization and don't have a means of probing anything the size of planck length. Just because you can't see it doesn't mean it inst' there. Thanks to germs I hold that statement to truth.

you are not saying anything enlightening. this is very basic shit, like you just skimmed a brian greene book or something. everything you are saying is assumed at baseline already. i'm saying that the real physicists out there interested in finding a unified theory have largely abandoned string theory. it seems like you are implying that string theory is synonymous with unified theory, which of course is silly. you are a P-Brane. lol, get it?

Archived