IGNORED

Natalie Portman Rap

thehauntingsoul

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

fail, as well as mega turbo jazzband, sorry someone else would say it if I didn't

but yeh it is good, its just kinda the icing on the cake that the embed is disabled

You know I don't really care about posting jazzband stuff. I don't get why you guys get so irritated. YOU clicked on the thread that you must have known was jazzband before you even finished reading. Unless you spend all day every day on this forum, you're going to miss a few things, sorry. I'm sure some of you haven't seen it and even if you have it's fucking solid.

You know I don't really care about posting jazzband stuff. I don't get why you guys get so irritated. YOU clicked on the thread that you must have known was jazzband before you even finished reading. Unless you spend all day every day on this forum, you're going to miss a few things, sorry. I'm sure some of you haven't seen it and even if you have it's fucking solid.

read the rules

Archived