IGNORED

Rate the music the person above you is listening to

o00o

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

5/10 Meh. Tired of indie pop. I have several friends that love The Unicorns, though.

excellent, 9/10! Reminds me of Jan Jelinek in its late night headspace vibes. I'll have to look into his stuff

Marc Leclair is Akufen, by the way.

9/10 Badass. Reminds me a lot of Akira Yamaoka's Silent Hill stuff. Too much to be a coincidence, probably. Does this kind of music have a genre name?

It's somewhat close to Witch House and Eccojams and such, but requires more effort. Daytime Television is awesome, and hardly anyone knows about him.

I'll let the next person rate your song.

not bad! i really liked the first bit but then it almost started to sound like a track from the car selection screen of a racing game. which is. okay? but. not my type of music.

7/10

i can hear what you mean. i could definitely get on with that track whilst playing Ridge Racer.

Oops, eichel ninja'd me. Nevertheless, the rating still stands (it was a joke for the last song, but for yours it is quite legitimate).

Ignore the Lil' Wayne song, it was (hopefully obviously) a joke. Someone else can rate troon's song.

Archived