IGNORED

The liner notes for SAW II...

Guest thisket

Guest thisket

So some guy has a photo of the inscription from the liner notes from SAW II that Mr. Richard engraved in a synthesizer he sold or something.

You can see all the copies he's selling here.

Guest AlexPallas

buy it now 4 only $50 lol. i wonder how much the synth will go 4

i hope RDJ doesn't junk all his analog stuff, he could open a museum

he made the insciprtion my making the synth produce frequencies that would resonate in the paint and make it come off

why no replies?

lol, dunno - I did post this in General Banter, where it lived for about 30 seconds before being punted here - I would have thought something like this would be of interest to everyone but hey.

If anyone checking this out didn't notice, there is a second RDJ instrument in the auction, an absolutely beast-like Yamaha EX-42 triple keyboard organ, with pics available.

Also, there are a couple of Orban EQs, just above the CS-5 - you can't help wondering if there's more to this auction (held annually AFAIR) than they let on..

Also, check out this bastard:

Mystery Modular

Img4899.jpg

Cheers..

Well that's nice...

But it's not going to make me sound like Aphex, or anyone for that matter, so I'd only see the point if you were a collector.

except for that RPF 767... that looks pretty bad.

Neat that we finally know what that background image is on SAW 2... I knew he (Richard) did the photography for SAW 2, but I could never figure out what that background was - I always thought it was a metal plate with bullet holes & dents on it...

Guest thisket

The large modular has the EMS Synthi-type patch-making conductive pins. Do they make patches? I can't remember.

Guest BunnyRabbit
how did he etch onto that blurred metal knob? that's remarkable

Do you mean in the top right, the word 'james'? Where the text appears to be laid over the indent from the mounting hole rather than etched onto it?

That does look odd.

It must be legit though...

how did he etch onto that blurred metal knob? that's remarkable

Do you mean in the top right, the word 'james'? Where the text appears to be laid over the indent from the mounting hole rather than etched onto it?

That does look odd.

It must be legit though...

i think we require additional photography

Archived