IGNORED

The 100 Cheesiest Movie Quotes of All Time

Guest assegai

STOP EATING MY SESAME CAKE, HAHAHA

That whole scene is hilarious

"Have some coffee and cake."

"HAVE SOME!!!!"

"Mr. Homolka, stop eating my sesame cake. STOP EATING MY SESAME CAKE!"

"What are you doing in my country? You bag of shit. This man... is a big... bag... of... SHIT!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hem3NeMaaig

YOU ARE TEARING ME APART LISA! - that's actually the least horrible line from that brilliantly awful film.

This is still my favorite scene, there is NOTHING that makes sense in this piece, even the simple action of taking of his sunglasses didn't work without failing the first time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b64ZK7KDfTQ

YOU ARE TEARING ME APART LISA! - that's actually the least horrible line from that brilliantly awful film.

This is still my favorite scene, there is NOTHING that makes sense in this piece, even the simple action of taking of his sunglasses didn't work without failing the first time.

LOL OMG my favorite scene. everything, EVERYTHING about that scene is a complete filmmakers nightmare.

my favorite part though in that without a doubt, is how he already has the $20 in his hand for when she tells him how much it is going to cost, the speed of that transaction is so unrealistic I LOL hard everytime.

also the fact that is voice is obviously dubbed, doesn't change in volume with his back turned heading out the door, omg so many problems LOL

LOL OMG my favorite scene. everything, EVERYTHING about that scene is a complete filmmakers nightmare.

my favorite part though in that without a doubt, is how he already has the $20 in his hand for when she tells him how much it is going to cost, the speed of that transaction is so unrealistic I LOL hard everytime.

also the fact that is voice is obviously dubbed, doesn't change in volume with his back turned heading out the door, omg so many problems LOL

Oh my god, that's one of the funniest things I've ever seen! I love the two extras at the counter. Who's that guy on the right and what exactly is he doing there!?

burger_top.gif

Let off some steam, Bennett!

burger_bottom.gif

FUCKING BEAT ME TO IT! :D xD

I give you: "Wrong! Conan! What is best in life? "

"To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of their women. " FUCKING LOL

I'd like to see a cheesiest game quote vid (not poor voiceacting), there'd be some screamers I bet. Like this one I love from one of the Dynasty Warriors games:

"You are defeated!"

"How lamentable"

Oh my god, that's one of the funniest things I've ever seen! I love the two extras at the counter. Who's that guy on the right and what exactly is he doing there!?

HAHAHA! Holy shit, that's terrible.

Even the dog is feeling uncomfortable being that movie.

When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, and he looks you crooked in the eye and he asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail."

Archived