IGNORED

Newsflash! America Only Country with Homeless People

Guest Fishtank

You guys must be failing to read the whole post. We are not the only country with those problems,YET we are the only country putting on benefits to help others when we can't even take care of our own.We have our own fucking problems to take care of. Thats my whole point

:facepalm:

I do not agree with you mike, but it is america and you have the right to your opinion. Your opinion makes it america not a reason for me to haiti you. Haiti..now thats funny.

:emotawesomepm9:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

facebook is not the issue... it's the people you chose to accept! i just don't add any random person ala myspace... i actually know the peeps on my fb account. i haven't seen that message amongst my peeps!

facebook is not the issue... it's the people you chose to accept! i just don't add any random person ala myspace... i actually know the peeps on my fb account. i haven't seen that message amongst my peeps!

i don't have any random people either. I guess your "friends" are just super cool.

You guys must be failing to read the whole post. We are not the only country with those problems,YET we are the only country putting on benefits to help others when we can't even take care of our own.We have our own fucking problems to take care of. Thats my whole point

:facepalm:

I do not agree with you mike, but it is america and you have the right to your opinion. Your opinion makes it america not a reason for me to haiti you. Haiti..now thats funny.

:emotawesomepm9:

DoubleFacepalmRickerPicard.jpg

i made a facebook page and within a few days was reconnected with a lot of people i knew from high school, it was really weird.

i wish you could divide it into a friends section, and a family section, and set up some segregation. there seems to be high potential for the 'worlds colliding' principal george talked about on seinfeld. for instance, i sent my mother-in-law a friend request, not thinking it through, and either she was too unsavvy to accept my request (i could tell she had been on tho) or she also understood george's principal and saw the danger in getting updates on my youtube doublers and stupid internet humor. i went in and canceled the request, not because i don't love my wife's mom, but for the mentioned reasons.

i do like that you can import your soundcloud player and youtube favorites, etc.

Guest Masonic Boom

social networking sites are what prompted me to develop my theory of "there are no conspiracies, everyone is just really fucking stupid and misguided."

This depresses and upsets me on so many levels because it *feels* like it is true.

There's a part of me that wants to protest and say that so many people are stupid and misguided because they are *ignorant* and that they have been consistently lied to and encouraged to build the entire foundations of their lives on philosophically unsound concepts promoted by people with negative intentions who lust for power or money or both.

But whether you believe this or not comes down a philosophical difference of whether you are left wing and believe that human beings *are* perfectable or if you are right wing and believe the whole nasty, brutish and short thing.

Guest assegai

if you can believe it, reading the commentary on facebook groups is worse than reading the comments on youtube videos.

social networking sites are what prompted me to develop my theory of "there are no conspiracies, everyone is just really fucking stupid and misguided."

I'd read it.

Also, I agree with the worlds colliding thing. I was thinking about removing some family members from my friends list after a friend felt the need to post a message about his scrotum on my wall.

George is getting upset!

if you can believe it, reading the commentary on facebook groups is worse than reading the comments on youtube videos.

LOL maybe so ...... maybe so

autaux-5.gif

Guest Masonic Boom

"If a garden is looking dull, it is not the fault of the garden, it is the fault of the gardener."

Wow, you killed it.

Meaning, if your facebook stream is full of idiots, maybe you wanna look in the mirror? ;)

Oh, never mind.

Archived