IGNORED

HOLY SANCTIMONIOUS PIECE OF MUSIC

Salvatorin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uMVmye-Kjk

ANY OF YOU FAGGOTS THINK I AM MESSING AROUND WELL YOU BETTER SHUT YOUR FAGG MOUTHS YOU DONT KNOW WHAT IS GOING THROUGH MY MIND!!!!!

YOU DONT! YOU DONT KNOW HOW MUCH, OKAY, THIS ISN'T DRUGS. YOU GUYS ARE ALWAYS LIKE OH LOOK HES ON DRUGS@!@!! NO!!!!!!!

I AM NOT THIS IS IMPORTANT SO JUST SHUT YOUR MOUTHS. THIS IS FUCKING IMPORTANT:

there are parts of this track which actually form the right angles on the tastefully carpeted steps of THE GREATEST ZOOM! maybe some of you can read my mind, you'll know what i mean.......this is spiritual music,

any of you who think im joking should really look into the core of your being............................disney tv.........'zoom' (the tv show).......melodic laughing..........carpeted floors.........banjos.........

this music is the music they play in the corporate offices of BLOCKPEOPLE INCORPORATED™!!!!!!! this is a transdimensional place, i have been there and I kid you not

this music is the foundary

I am serious, I have been working on a holy text for some time now! it is a wonderfully encomeppasive tome of gladditude!!! IT WILL BE A GRAND NEW

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm talking about motherfucking ZOOM here

FLO_1_td11zoom2_211511_0411.jpg

who is to say that they are not in a transdimensional communication cell? HUH?

202.x600.kids.dvds.open4.jpg?

THEY FUCKING SIT ON CARPETED POLYGONS!!! !DO YOU UNDERSTAND THE IMPORTANCE OF THIS!!!!!!???????

ha! the bells in this track are like the clattering ringing beautiful pillars of moonlight ripping away my mental stagnation and enlightening me to the true nature of things: tasteful carpeted floors..........and carpeted polygons.....hell carpeted people like in that episode of star trek voyager........"the thaw"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEnHrzpVKN0

do you understand how bueaitulf that place is?? its like the shitty early 90's gaudy polygons and shit and omg fucking gnomes must live in them, like early macintosh freeware..... beatuiful

and then the honks and whistles of spike jones glue it all together

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6pwyqdAhKMw

see this is proof right here this is the truth, they may not know it yet, but they may actually!!!!!:: they are part of the octopus lounge, in that video they are actually between a room and a higher dimensional lounge for floating nonillion-eyed octopuses!!!!!

think of it this way:

THERE ARE 23 INEFFERABLE OCTOPI

1 OF THESE 23 SCUTTLES ACROSS THE VAST COSMIC MCDONALDS!!!

HIS NAME IS:
BANAP

INSIDE OF HIM IS AN AESTHETIC BUBBLE: THIS BUBBLE IS THE OCTOPUS LOUNGE

HERE IS AN EXAMPLE OF THIS PARTICULAR BUBBLE:
carpet-staples-sticking.jpg
-note the vibe this carpeting gives off, feel that spirit? it lies in the carpeting!~~

zany_golf_01.png

kpix5.jpg

I THINK YOU MIGHT BE COMING TO UNDERSTAND AT THIS POINT

I grew up on this shit! I played this record of my dad's constantly through my youth:

2705359877_088aea0b83.jpg

Try some of this as well if you want to hear OUTER SPACE...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kucrl7nVj7U

that was some quality shit, I love the tight, orderly silliness of music like this, I find it to connect over the ages to form a certain feeling. I mean, you are going to find music like this in any decade and it just resonates this powerful force, like a massive hovering (yet ultimately silly) octopus. Its divine chaos here.

Guest Masonic Boom

There was a whole reissue/best of Esquivel album back in the 90s that I have kicking around somewhere. It's just brilliant out-there stuff where they were just playing around with the capabilities of stereo hi-fi for the first time. Space Age Bachelor Pad Music - it was definitely a huge influence on Stereolab - and I have to kind of wonder if it in any way inspired the acidic lounge silliness of the Mike & Rich album.

It's funny, that you say it's so tight and orderly in its silliness because there was a quote on the back of that Spike Jones record that talked about that - how Jones' musicians actually had to be *better* than most big band musicians in order to pull off the burlesque aspects so precisely.

Listen to this and let it blow your mind...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbz3Soiz0wQ[

The way the acid blast of the trumpets around 0:52 counteracts with the hawaiian guitar is just... it's both ridiculous and sublime.

Guest Masonic Boom

im going to take some drugs and try this thread again once they kick in :trashbear:

Don't listen to Spike Jones on acid. Trust me on this one, OK? :crazy:

Esquivel is just WHIZZ! BANG! THE FUTURE!!! HURRAH!!! but Spike Jones can seriously fuck with your concepts of reality. Don't do it.

salvatorin, i've been waiting for a grand new for some time. i want to read this holy text, and require a lossless medium of your narrative played over a strong yet subtle banjo tune.

================THIS MUSIC IS THE FOUNDARY===========

Guest hahathhat

okay back

jung once sed

Creating the book apparently led Jung to reformulate how he worked with his analytical patients. One especially profound example appeared in a self-published book written by a former client, in which she recalls Jung's advice for processing what went on in the deeper and sometimes frightening parts of her mind.

"I should advise you to put it all down as beautifully as you can--in some beautifully bound book," Jung instructed her. "It will seem as if you were making the visions banal--but then you need to do that--then you are freed from the power of them. . . . Then when these things are in some precious book you can go to the book & turn over the pages & for you it will be your church--your cathedral--the silent places of your spirit where you will find renewal. If anyone tells you that it is morbid or neurotic and you listen to them--then you will lose your soul--for in that book is your soul."

if this is what salvatorin is getting at, it is legitimate and serious and good, but it won't make much sense to anyone else.

Archived