Bad Movies

Guest Backson

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hahathhat

hello i am here in this thread, it's very with me

gary busy is BULLETPROOF -- this one wins

on deadly ground with steven seagal -- steve punches a crotch, a hard hat flies off

true lies is directed by james cameron and talk into the purse

I saw 10 minutes of 2012 yesterday and had the time of my life enjoying the lol intense action escape-the-disaster sequence.

I'm almost sure it was meant to be serious, but a serious human can't comprehend it as such.

i guess im preaching to the choir, but the Room was an amazing experience....the youtube clips are great moments, but there are a couple you just have to watch within the entirety of the movie to truly appreciate.

That movie was on some other level.

There is actually a movie theatre in NYC that shows it every Saturday at midnight, a la Rocky Horror.

I Definitely enjoy me a terrible movie every now and then.

Guest Backson

My brother looooves this kinda thing, and it used to piss me off a lot because he's constantly trying to get me to watch Dracula 3000 (I still haven't). But now I think I'll give them a chance because I've fallen in love with Troll 2, and also seeing the Dragonball movie in the cinema with a couple of friends was one of the best experiences I've ever had at the movies. It was so fantastically bad.

Also, I recently found the old animated G.I.Joe movie and I loved it, partially cos it was nostalgic but also largely because it is so fantastically bad.

wow, we're very alike.

i remeber walking out of Dragonball with my friends and we had a moment of silence. And then in an instant so many questions arose like "Why was Piccolo just lying in bed like a sick child?", "Why didn't they check he was dead?", "Why could he bomb whole cities?", "How come the level of asian in each actor varied so much?", and so on and so forth. We were in stitches.

I'm a huge fan of zombie films, so that means I've seen a lot of bad ones. Here's a scene from one that is pure genius, inspired by A Hard Day's Night, maybe?

You should watch this movie, but do so without seeking any more spoiler info, cause its got some real surprises that'll hit you like fuck!

Also, I second The Room. When is Tommy going to make another movie?

Guest Great Maker ShaiHulud

Another couple:

Street Kings with KEANU REEVES as a Vic Mackey style bad cop. Also has Forrest Whitaker for some reason.

Mortal Kombat - with Christopher Lambert as Raiden. This is a great, great piece of shit..

Also there's an awesome cage film called Kiss of the Vampire, where he plays a guy that goes insane and thinks he's a vampire. Seriously great if you like Nic Cage films. Plus, he does a commentary that is pretty interesting. It also has a young hot Jennifer Beals from before she started really trying to seem white.

Guest southside jim

Hahahah street kings is sooo shitty. It's really entertaining though. Quite stereotypical too..at one point they show The Game (rapper) eating a bowl of cereal and pouring King Cobra into it..priceless.

Guest futuregirlfriend
I used to know a girl, she had a dozen guys. One of them found out about it... beat her up so bad she ended up at a hospital on Guerrero Street.
lol, there isn't even a hospital on Guerrero Street irl. But that's just adding to it all! YOU'RE TEARING ME APART!!!

Really, where is Tommy Wiseau from? There are enough people here from all over, or who have travelled, to be able to give this guy a nationality. Leave your stupid comments in your pocket. Oh, and all the money was from selling leather jackets? He's a bigger fibber than rdj.

Kurt Russell. John Leguizamo. Oliver Platt.

and Steven Seagal.

EXECUTIVE DECISION.

executive-decision.jpg

Oh yeah... Halle Barry is a stewardess or something.

The rightmost image in my signature is the poster for the movie Over the Top, where Sylvester Stallone plays a truck driver that kidnaps his son and molests him while on the pro-am arm wrestling circuit.

Perfect for watmm. It just might be the single gayest movie of all time.

sylvester_stallone_8.jpg

The rightmost image in my signature is the poster for the movie Over the Top, where Sylvester Stallone plays a truck driver that kidnaps his son and molests him while on the pro-am arm wrestling circuit.

rofl that's just a great sentence.

Guest Backson

Also there's an awesome cage film called Kiss of the Vampire, where he plays a guy that goes insane and thinks he's a vampire. Seriously great if you like Nic Cage films. Plus, he does a commentary that is pretty interesting. It also has a young hot Jennifer Beals from before she started really trying to seem white.

Vampires_kiss.jpg

looks promising

You don't even know

vampires-kiss.jpg

vampires10.jpg

1557878776_19326c4ced_o.jpg

I can't find any screenshots of his little couch fort that he uses as a coffin, so I'll have to scrounge up my dvd.

Archived