IGNORED

Is anyone here a sexual exhibitionist?

SR4

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wanking in nature is awesome. *I've just conquered this brave mountain top, time for a peaceful wank*. I've done that.

lol, when I was young I used to do that, go for a hike and wank out of the pure joy of being out in the wilderness.

Wanking in nature is awesome. *I've just conquered this brave mountain top, time for a peaceful wank*. I've done that.

lol, that's awesome :D gotta try that sometimes!

this one goth girl insisted that i'd do her on the kitchen table in the middle of a party. mixed reactions from everyone there. decided to stop since i was uncomfortable.

Fucking LOL. How did that seem anything like a good idea when you started?! I'm guessing alcohol had a fairly large part to play?

so apparently in new haven one of the things to do in the summer is get really loud motorcycles and rev them up all night. i was having sex with my wife while the motorcycles were all revving up in front of our apartment and frankly i got sick of hearing it, so i walked out of my aparment butt naked and went downstairs and out the complex's front door and fucked this dude's motorcylce in front of all the other bikers. they were floored. i fucked the shit out of that motorcycle. never heard or saw them again after that.

so apparently in new haven one of the things to do in the summer is get really loud motorcycles and rev them up all night. i was having sex with my wife while the motorcycles were all revving up in front of our apartment and frankly i got sick of hearing it, so i walked out of my aparment butt naked and went downstairs and out the complex's front door and fucked this dude's motorcylce in front of all the other bikers. they were floored. i fucked the shit out of that motorcycle. never heard or saw them again after that.

Win :cisfor:

the funny about people that are anti-exhibitionist (not the ones that actively oppose it, not the ones that just dont like doing it)

is that if they were placed somewhere 5000 years ago their head would have well exploded.

sexual needs never evolve, people just build up walls and invent different ways to cover it up

Did it at the beach out in the surf. The undulation of the current is good for setting a nice, easygoing rhythm. If you are thinking about trying this, don't wade out too deep, so you can stand if you need to, and don't go out if the waves are too high or you just feel like you are going to drown.

in response to the person who commented on me not mentioning boobs, obviously totally missed my point

Speaking of boobs, in Columbus, OH, it's not illegal for a woman to walk around topless. So if being topless in public were sexual exhibitionism, it wouldn't be in Columbus, since it's accepted.

Boobs.

this is a really disturbing thread.

i was disturbed when i saw the thread title because i thought it would literally be about people on watmm who are sexual exhibitionists, but i was relieved when i found out it was just 'im post on a msg board but ive also had sex in a public place' thread, which in my mind a lot less creep-out

Guest Drahken

in response to the person who commented on me not mentioning boobs, obviously totally missed my point

Speaking of boobs, in Columbus, OH, it's not illegal for a woman to walk around topless. So if being topless in public were sexual exhibitionism, it wouldn't be in Columbus, since it's accepted.

Boobs.

There once was this old hippie lady who got the local decency laws changed so women could be topless after claims of discrimination, man nipples, etc. The city finally caved to her wishes and figured that one crazy topless lady wouldn't be a big deal and the rest of the populace would ignore it. Worked for about 6 years, till some enterprising and quite attractive college women had a topless carwash outside their apartment building one summer. I worked at a shop on the corner of the alley they had their carwash in and they'd stop by every day to grab a paper, completely topless, to see the news coverage. Even CNN showed up for that debacle and the city and to reverse their ruling after a week of topless insanity. Man was that an awesome summer.

Boobs.

i had a giant 8ft inflatable replica of my cock made for my 19th birthday and we took it into town one evening. We inflated/deflated it depending on who was walking past - it was like a rating system if you will. An old lady kept walking up and down the street like we didn't know what she was up to, it's not up to us to pander to her insecurities. Eventually i just had to loudly and aggressively say "deflate the penis guys" as she was approaching. Then we stared her down like she was scum.

Archived