IGNORED

mustard

Guest iep

lol ketchup and mayo is basically thousand island dressing. So funny to see that shit served up in Japanese/Korean restaurants.

Mustard is good. English mustard is like wasabi (which is a mustard relative), you just need a little for flavouring.

I prefer English mustard on ham sandwiches but on hotdogs I go for the standard French's Mustard.

ohhh i'm with you on this

LKSH01_L.jpg

:w00t:fthftfhftfhftfhftfhftfhftfhftf!!

when i was a nipper(like 3 years old) i swore profusely (telling old ladies to fuck off, etc) cos of a pal's dad...

in despair my mum listened to my gran's advice and smeared thick english mustard on my tongue with a knife and locked me in my room without anything to drink for what seemed like eternity...

i stopped swearing (in front of people) but found it hard to like mustard ever again. over the years i learned to appreciate mustard starting with a little in sauces, with mayo and now smearing it thick on steaks and sandwiches.

i'm relieved to say that beyond all odds, i fuckin love mustard!

Fuck kethcup/catsup, it's the most dull and boring of all condiments, give se some:

Kraft Mayo with thick fries

Good grainy mustard in a ham/cheese/tomatoe/onion sandwich

Reggae Reggae Sauce or HP Sauce on fried eggs/english breakfast

Sweet Chili Sauce with fried chicken

and once again: FUCK KETCHUP/CATSUP

Brown spicy mustard is the bomb, but if anyone says they like that yellow shit... I will come to your house and strangle you with your cat5 cable so you can never post here again.

:trashbear:

I am wearing a mustard-colored sweater today.

I used to hate mustard, except on occasion with things like sausage/brats. I was always a mayo guy.

Then my nutritionist ex-girlfriend got me into using mustard instead because it's a lot less fatty. I like the grainy kind, darker, dijon etc mustards, not so much yellow mustard. Especially on a sandwich. So I don't use mayo that much anymore (except with fries!).

Archived