IGNORED

food poisoning

Guest Franklin

KFC-Releases.jpg

Much better.

There is a conservative guy once on The Ali G show that refers to our dear chicken colonel as "that bogus colonel" when questioned on a Big Mac. Absolute outrageous!

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Malaysian-Indian hawker stand across from my flat in Singapore. Mee goreng. Egg must have been funny.

Bathroom trips every 10-15 minutes for a few hours. Lower body heaved like one does while puking.

I spent this past sunday on a 9 hour flight followed by another 5 hour flight (followed by a 1 hour flight). Anyway, between the 9 and the 5 I was chillin in the airport and hungry but I had no money left so I bought the cheapest thing I could find that seemed like actual food: it was one of those hot-n-spicy gas station pickles that come vacuum-sealed in 'vinegar'.

vanholtenspickles-hot_small.jpg

I had never had one before and it seemed like a good idea at the time. Everything was cool until about 5 mins after getting on the plane my stomach started cramping up. I LITERALLY spent the next 5 hours in the airplane bathroom puking up this vile vinegary pickle and wishing the plane would just divebomb and put an end to my misery. The flight attendant actually tried to insist I get a wheelchair to transport me to my connecting flight but of course 10 mins before landing I managed to purge the last of that cucumber from hell and stumbled to the next gate myself. When I finally got home I was too delirious even to lock my front door, just crawled straight into bed and had really intense fever dreams.

i had food poisoning yesterday, i've been feeling a little sick too. a bit dizzy and all. yesterday i had diarrhoea. today almost everytime i fart, i poop at the same time. watery and a bit of solid.

Food poisoning will make you sickish for about a week. The fart/pooping thing should stop in a few days... your body is week from fighting off the food poisoning so it's not concerned with your dignity right now. Plus, you're probably dehydrated from the diarrhaea, so that makes it harder to control your muscles. (there is a muscle down there.) You're having trouble controling it and it doesn't help that the poo is more liquid than poo. So sorry.. hope you feel better soon!!

did I have food poisoning or swine flu?

got intensely feverish, and just shat out pure liquid for the next two days...but once i got some gatorade in me i improved rapidly

did I have food poisoning or swine flu?

got intensely feverish, and just shat out pure liquid for the next two days...but once i got some gatorade in me i improved rapidly

Management of diarrhea—what to eat and drink

Force fluids to replace those lost by diarrhea.

Drink a variety of fluids, at least eight to 10 large glasses of liquids a day —

Water should be only part of the 8 to 10 glasses a day; it does not replace lost minerals

Drink slowly; drink small quantities often

Gatorade®* is a good source of fluids and it helps to replace lost salt and potassium

Clear soup or broth can help to replace lost salt

Sodas are also good for replacing salt, but let them stand until fizz has decreased to help prevent more gas or bloating

AVOID milk and dairy products, they can make diarrhea worse and should not be eaten for at least a week after the diarrhea has resolved. Temporary lactose intolerance can develop with diarrhea

AVOID alcohol and coffee - even decaffeinated coffee can cause problems

AVOID very hot or very cold beverages.

http://www.meds.com/colon/camptosar/usx5987.html

Edit: You didint have swine flu.

this was a long time ago, im just pondering it now, everyone assumed i had swine flu...but i cant tell for sure

i never threw up, just shat constantly....gatorade is my go-to now whenever im sick with anything.

Guest EleminoP

I went to a nice Japanese steakhouse for my birthday and my whole family besides my sister got food poisoning from some sort of ginger dressing. Was shitting pure liquid and puking all night. Some of the shits would be a constant stream of the liquid shooting out of my ass for 8 or so seconds at a time. Left me completely dehydrated. It's neat how normal water has a somewhat sweet taste after losing that much liquid.

Not having a go .. but .. Do you have Indians ruining subway restaurants in Canada ?

Nah, they're all on reservations.

I think I am currently suffering from food posioning. I spent all of yesterday and last night experiencing diarrhea, I think it is over, I ate some food....but in the past 5 minutes my stomach has started aching and I have become extremely cold, shivering...even though I am in a relatively warm room!

Guest Calx Sherbet

worst i ever had was from the washed salads in turkey. they seem to wash their salads in faeces so me and my missus ate loads of it... i suppose we must love the combined flavours of faeces and salad together (served with a nice dressing too if i remember). we must have got e-coli or something - i'm sure xxx will tell me.

so half way into our 2 week holiday, we were both confined to our hotel room fighting over who's turn it was to shit-spew. of course i'm a gentleman so i let my girl use the toilet to shit in while she spewed into a fruit bowl... and i just lay in the bath and shit-spewed all over myself for hours on end until i had no energy left to stand up and wash.

this was way before tub-girl btw.

really morbid lol

I think I am currently suffering from food posioning. I spent all of yesterday and last night experiencing diarrhea, I think it is over, I ate some food....but in the past 5 minutes my stomach has started aching and I have become extremely cold, shivering...even though I am in a relatively warm room!

shit I am really ill, my eyes have a lot of pressure behind them and I am shivering. I don't have a temperuitre, I just checked. I'm going to drinknsome juice, shit i can hardly type.

gatorade man, im telling you, gatorade saved my ass.

when i was sick, after emptying the contents of my stomach completely i figured i'd give some gatorade a try. only took about 3-4 drinks. all of 2 minutes later it came right back up.

gatorade man, im telling you, gatorade saved my ass.

so over the last 5 hours I: took a hot shower and passed out while it was running, when I woke up I was still cold, then I got into a bed and shivered for a long time.....then I got too hot and developed a 103º fever....but I got some gatorade and advil and vitamins and stuff and now I am recovering sort of

Archived