IGNORED

please buy my vinyl.

Guest echidna

Guest echidna

i'm selling off most of my vinyl and my cds. i haven't gotten my cds ready to go yet because i want to get rid of my vinyl first.

no, i didn't make errors in listing. if you see two of the same thing, i have two of them. if you couldn't tell, i'm totally gay for squarepusher.

if you want something, make me an offer via PM. if you need more information, send me a message. i would rather they go to you guys because i know you all like this stuff. and plus i don't want to ebay 46 records individually.

i will update this as records become spoken for. if you see something here, assume it's still available.

12 rounds - pleasant smell EP

alien sex fiend - liquid head in tokyo

boom bip - from left to right

exhaust - exhaust

frost jockey - burgundy trax vol. 1

girls against boys - freakonica

kid spatula - full sunken breaks

kidneythieves - zerospace EP (sleeve autographed by band)

knifehandchop - respect to all the haters

LFO - freak (promo - still shrinkwrapped)

LFO - freak (promo - still shrinkwrapped)

MaTH - forces combined (10" picture disc)

nine inch nails - pretty hate machine (picture disc - pictures available upon request)

posthuman/CFM split EP on smallfish records (hand numbered, 24/50)

rhapsody - rain of a thousand flames (picture disc, limited to 3000 copies, still shrinkwrapped)

squarepusher - conumber EP

squarepusher - conumber EP

squarepusher - do you know squarepusher? (single sided EP)

squarepusher - plays

squarepusher - venus no. 17

squarepusher - vic acid EP

squarepusher/richard thomas - i am carnal and i know that you approve

the duke of harringay (squarepusher) - alroy road tracks

the locust - well i'll be a monkey's uncle

three studies for a crucifixion - crucifixion lp

tom jenkinson - bubble and squeak EP

v.l.a.d. - d'

various - alt.frequencies - the single (contains 'tom jenkinson - vogon and i")

various - staedtizism 2 (http://www.discogs.com/Various-Staedtizism-2/release/43702)

Guest Great Maker ShaiHulud

What would it take to get the whole thing?

I'd have to get back into vinyl though and I just invested in a sweet digital rig. Damn.

Guest echidna

the whole thing? shit, i have no idea. give me a day or so to look up some prices and get back to you. sound okay?

When I have money in April, I will hit you up for sure. Also, I wish Dead Eros was for sale on some vinyl, make it happen.

It's just a big rephlex logo, the oval-shaped one like this:

160rephlex.jpg

By "big" I really mean "fucking huge".. I can't remember the exact dimensions but I think it's something like 1 x 1.5 meters.

I used to have one adorning my wall, until my ex-girlfriend's cat destroyed it :(

Guest echidna

When I have money in April, I will hit you up for sure. Also, I wish Dead Eros was for sale on some vinyl, make it happen.

well, dude, if there's stuff you want me to set aside for you, let me know. i know you were checking out that ceephax.

Guest Great Maker ShaiHulud

If you have any of the MASKs I might buy them... I've mainly been looking for MASK 300 at a decent price.

Yes, that signature is indeed a classic!

Also, I got my records today from Dorian: bought µ-ziq - brace yourself; µ-ziq vs. auteurs; tortoise vs. autechre. The records were all super-duper-mint and packaged amazingly securely; in a big box entombed in foam peanuts. I can tell these records were well-loved, and I certainly intend to continue treating them with the same care.

Buy Dorian's records, damn you - you'll be happy you did!

Archived