IGNORED

nipple removal?

keltoi

Guest Franklin

I've always wondered if a woman had her nipples removed if she could be topless on TV.

this is quite interesting.

I've always wondered if a woman had her nipples removed if she could be topless on TV.

LOL!

I think not (well, depending on the country) because they tend to blur sideboom and stuff too. At least in this country that finds everything taboo.

Oh and about the removed nipple... :wtf::facepalm:

i've seen advertisements that have topless women with their nipples photoshopped off. it looks unnatural and creepy, but at least it's not vulgar!

Guest Backson

only on Japanese TV

Guest Lube Saibot

i've seen advertisements that have topless women with their nipples photoshopped off. it looks unnatural and creepy, but at least it's not vulgar!

Would you kindly refer us to said ads?

Would you kindly refer us to said ads?

http://copyranter.blogspot.com/2008/08/nsfw-bottomless-topless-headless-model.html

http://copyranter.blogspot.com/2008/01/fun-bags-missing-twist-ties.html (this one doesn't really count though, i think)

i think i've seen other ones on copyranter, but these are the only ones that immediately pop up on google and i don't feel like searching for more.

they did this, on nip/tuck. except it was a titless woman iirc... or was it just nipple-less? idrc

i guess when you've had everything else done then you've got to remove your nipples. what else is there to do?

Tattoo your eyes.

Warning: this is fucking gruesome

eye_tattoo.jpg

eye_tattoo_1.jpg

:emotawesomepm9: :emotawesomepm9: :emotawesomepm9: :emotawesomepm9:

Guest catacombus

Hahaha... If that guy attaches his nipples to his butt, then it's like he's flashing people if he's really giving them a pressed ham.

they did this, on nip/tuck. except it was a titless woman iirc... or was it just nipple-less? idrc

What if she had them surgically attached to her face. Would they have to blur her face if she was on TV.

Archived