IGNORED

Large Hadron Collider is the Most IDM Thing 2010!!

Fred McGriff

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Karnov

we must inform CERN asap

Done.

To Professor Brian Cox

Dear Professor Cox,

I am writing with regards to the Large Hadron Collider, which Im sure you will be pleased to hear has been voted the most IDM thing, 2010 in a recent vote by members of the WATMM forum. In order to win, the LHC had to beat stiff completion from the likes of Immortal Jellyfish, Carl Sagan, Stephen Hawking in Zero Gravity and Girls and robots in the same photograph. This should give you an idea of the scale of the competition faced by the LHC.

The results of the vote can be found here:

http://www.bracketmaker.com/tmenu.cfm?tid=356845

I was wondering if you would like to make any comments on behalf of the LHC which I can then relay onto the community of WATMM and the LHCs supporters therein.

Best wishes,

Karnov off of WATMM

I'll keep WATMM updated re any reply.

we must inform CERN asap

Done.

To Professor Brian Cox

Dear Professor Cox,

I am writing with regards to the Large Hadron Collider, which I’m sure you will be pleased to hear has been voted the “most IDM thing, 2010” in a recent vote by members of the WATMM forum. In order to win, the LHC had to beat stiff completion from the likes of “Immortal Jellyfish”, “Carl Sagan”, “Stephen Hawking in Zero Gravity” and “Girls and robots in the same photograph”. This should give you an idea of the scale of the competition faced by the LHC.

I was wondering if you would like to make any comments on behalf of the LHC which I can then relay onto the community of WATMM and the LHC’s supporters therein.

Best wishes,

Karnov off of WATMM

is he the tim burgess look-a-like guy?

we must inform CERN asap

Done.

To Professor Brian Cox

Dear Professor Cox,

I am writing with regards to the Large Hadron Collider, which I’m sure you will be pleased to hear has been voted the “most IDM thing, 2010” in a recent vote by members of the WATMM forum. In order to win, the LHC had to beat stiff completion from the likes of “Immortal Jellyfish”, “Carl Sagan”, “Stephen Hawking in Zero Gravity” and “Girls and robots in the same photograph”. This should give you an idea of the scale of the competition faced by the LHC.

I was wondering if you would like to make any comments on behalf of the LHC which I can then relay onto the community of WATMM and the LHC’s supporters therein.

Best wishes,

Karnov off of WATMM

I like how to didn't explain "most IDM" at all. Now he's going to look it up and read about infants of diabetic mothers.

Guest Gary C

How can we be sure he's not already here? Reading this? Creating an account? Posting right now?

:fear: Trust no one.

wow a close game, looks likes it's technology over nature for 2010

I'm sure this was posted already but the LHC made it's first collisions

http://press.web.cern.ch/press/PressReleases/Releases2010/PR07.10E.html

hello, mr. "i never read the thread before i post in it"

Archived