IGNORED

WHO IS ET

Joyrex

• Replies 572
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Enter a new display name

and when did these people contact you Jr?

When they became aware of this thread... I finally caught up on my emails yesterday and read it, and was compelled by their thoughts on the matter to reconsider my grand plan.

That would be unfortunate if anybody knew what celebrity was astonishingly stupid in real life.

Guest futuregirlfriend

Oh...I just looked at the date this thread was made :facepalm: .

I think to not announce "April Fools!" on the same day, after a few hours sniggering at the thread is a breach of April Fools protocol.

Guest Lube Saibot

That would be unfortunate if anybody knew what celebrity was astonishingly stupid in real life.

this

+

Joyrex, if indeed this whole thread isn't a big epic trolling, it's quite uncanny how oblivious you can get considering you assumed said "celebrity" would allow this.

Guest GrandPopPoplock

Oh...I just looked at the date this thread was made :facepalm: .

I think to not announce "April Fools!" on the same day, after a few hours sniggering at the thread is a breach of April Fools protocol.

lol Indeed , my son .

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

ET's account never did anything but make obvious fucking trolls all the time, he was repairing his spaceship and apparently it ran off of facepalm's cause that's the only thing it was ever trying to gather. I facepalm'ed your facepalm's while jesus facepalm'ed the facepalming of the watmm nation

ET's account never did anything but make obvious fucking trolls all the time, he was repairing his spaceship and apparently it ran off of facepalm's cause that's the only thing it was ever trying to gather. I facepalm'ed your facepalm's while jesus facepalm'ed the facepalming of the watmm nation

It never occurred to you that his behaviour in threads was intentional? A ruse, perhaps?

ok i admit

i am ET

joyrex played it well with all that "i got mail not to tell or it will ruin career" lol

good job bro

it was great to troll you guys but it has become boring now

alien_avatar.jpg

x-files-2-title-revealed-2.jpg

last post

Guest Gary C

So Joyrex has been swayed by corporate thugs? What a fucking sell-out.

That or, yeah, it was an April Fool's gone drastically wrong because he didn't admit such a thing on the date and now it's got out of hand. Maybe he'll admit it next year.

ESPEthat gif hurts my brainCULATE

Let's all laugh at Boxing Day for reporting Joyrex's thread

lol! That's actually sort of funny. I'm sure these threads remind Joyrex that watmm can still be "quite good".

Dear ET/Cylob,

Stop trolling this forum, and please make some tracks then release them.

Thanks.

Babar.

Oh, ET's not Cylob... but you're getting closer.

Archived