IGNORED

wAgAwAgA - ph-3.5.6

Guest splagawaga

Guest splagawaga

downloading

are you coming to america this summer?

man thats a funny profile pic

dunno yet, ive been talking with a guy in san francisco about playing on june the 4th but it all comes to down to money. i charge $1337 bucks a show so hes digging deep.

j/k, ill find out soon. i really hope so tho.

!

wAgA, I love you.

awwww u too honeybunch

Guest maantecaaa!!!

I fucking love your stuff man. If you play SF, hit me up through pm, I might be able to get you a gig in NYC.

Guest splagawaga

I fucking love your stuff man. If you play SF, hit me up through pm, I might be able to get you a gig in NYC.

will do thx

wAgA, I love you.

awwww u too honeybunch

I can't tell you how many times I've listened to Jinjoon Bus. Since downloading this new one, I've heard Spazz Acid and Cheeky Bastard at least 4 times a piece with Ketaminated about 3 times.

Sick shit.

Guest splagawaga

I can't tell you how many times I've listened to Jinjoon Bus. Since downloading this new one, I've heard Spazz Acid and Cheeky Bastard at least 4 times a piece with Ketaminated about 3 times.

Sick shit.

hehehe man i cant tell u how many times ive listened to those tunes. too many than is healthy probly. patrick moore and bruce lee. 2 badasses :)

Spaz acid is badass

but I just found Jinjanoon bus, which is amazing stuff! The sampling on Pheminex from Peter Cook's Why Bother is genius. (Everyone with a sense of humour should listen to the Cook/Morris Why Bother? series)

And Sleepwalker is my track of the week!

• 1 month later...
Guest bitroast

bump

bump

wagawaga's music is well juicy!<3 only just found out about ph3.5.6 today and it's awesome stuff.

first time heard one of your tunes was after a watmm night at modeys or someshit, betty playing pheminex in his car late at night. i think this was when it was just a random YLC tune and not part of Jinjanoon Bus.

much much respect for the awesome tunes :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest maantecaaa!!!

I was messing around in Live after realizing the synth from Cop Show Acid is similar to the synth bass in the song No More Lies by Michel'le(produced by Dr. Dre in the 80's).

If you play Cop Show Acid with it set to -6st in the sample's Transpose section, the result is a cousin of the gangster mixtape into on Windowlicker. I quite like it. :crazy:

• 1 month later...

Archived