IGNORED

Joyrex Lied

Siegecow

well i dont really post pictures of my family even in LTM. i'm wayyyy too paranoid of having my family masturbated to. i spend half my waking life as it is looking over my shoulder to make sure no one is masturbating to my family. i dont need that shit on here. but the other ltmers are more trusting and have found somewhat of a haven to safely post family pictures.

I can attest to that point. I once masturbated to a picture of Fred's brother and it took him almost 30 minutes to forgive me.

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest margaret thatcher

it's weird enough thinking of people masturbating while listening to music i made.

weirdly arousing.

Guest 277: 930-933

since it is widely assumed that I am LTM, I will now speak freely about it.

you guys arent missing any lols in the ltm forum. no one lols in there. people talk about having babies and getting married and getting in fights with their wives and now, who they'd like to receive a good blowjob from in general banter. but no lols. just mainly baby pictures. and people name their babies with last names all the time, like carter, and jackson. half the time the posts are just automatically generated by lol alzado's fucking never ending expansion on farmville or chaosmachine's exploits in mafia wars. fuckloads of pointless links. a mile long list of bullshit activities being tacked up on display just in case someone might care. you have the option to click a button and tell someone that you like what they are doing, which basically means, "here is the least amount of effort possible to maintain our relationship, and now i fully expect you to reciprocate when i am in need of someone to semi-publicly like what i am doing. dont make me look like a lonely asshole in front of the rest of LTM. i scratch your back, you scratch mine. etc."

it's far less personal, less engaging, more whiny, more serious business, than genban. i guess the one benefit is when you post pictures of your family, no complete strangers can masturbate to them. just your close friends on the internet can masturbate to your family.

finally, to answer the question, "what is the general consensus among the LTMers about having the LTM forum," I would say the general mentality is a passive appreciation for its usefulness (we're too lazy to organize a time to meet in a chatroom to bitch about the members who listen to clownhop) tempered by an even more passive desire to widely expand its membership. nearly all of you who dont listen to clownhop have been nominated at some point, but the fear of having your family masturbated to can be paralyzing.

going forward, LTM activity will most likely grind to a hault now that it is somewhat in the public eye. the thrill of secrecy was an effective hush to the worries of perceived elitism. no one wants to be perceived as an elitist, including the elite. to be honest a lot of the activity involved adopting the most inclusive approach as possible. the eventual goal was to create a bubble for everyone on here that neither listens to clownhop nor masturbates to your family, but the timing proved unrealistic because it takes too long to get a unanimous approval for a nominee.

that's about it really. i can probably speak for others, but you all should know that an attention whore like myself would never withold lols or something remotely interesting from the more trafficky part of watmm.

I want to reclaim the term Clownhop, I coined it a watmm or two ago and would like it if other people would stop using it.

This is serious.

FRED IS LYING!!!

notice how embarrassingly unfunny he's been lately (Fred McCouples -- oh too lol my fred, soooo lolish!)! and of course LULZADI DO follows his tail like a cat slurping the bottom liquids trickling from a newly castrated trany dick. obviously! they are like the cooljockpops kids from hitherschools and we were listening to richard B james while they were cracking jokes that just made every last dumbass chuckle and that little tiny cum drop of satisfaction they received from this was enough to orient the rest of their lives. and think about it: Fred McCum is 45! LOLZHUI is fucking 50!!! lawyer! pathetic!

anyway, i'll tell you about the LTM forum, even though JOYWRECKS will be upset/angry with me:

first, you login. this requires 25 secure passwords. they must contain 89 letters, 4000,0000,0 numericals, and 75 questions re: your mother's maiden name (her name from when she was a maiden).

then, you login.

then, you click "LTMF" and fucking check out the newest threads.

[which person is there knocking my door?!?!?!?!?] <---side note

and then you PM all the guys like this for example:

ALCOFRIBISS: hey, FredGrif, what are you doing this week me and the missus will be in TX for a LTM event and we could stay over?

FREDXADO: yeah, brother. i love you. i love that my drum set, which i just got, is ready for your thick stick to bang it's skins!

ALCO: ok man.

then Joy-wrecks comes in and bitches like a fucking middle-aged fog hat about this and that (eg: my cum stinks, my daughters vag is too small, when does my wife blow you guys?)

then you click over to GENBAN and you're like, "OMG I"M BETTER THAN THIS."

at this point you have like 22 emails from RDJ

EXAMPLE: "hey ALCFRINASS, do you want to play beats on my latest funny/wow how did he do that realease?

and you laugh, b/c RDJ is such a fucking idiot

So of the 1200+ threads in the LTM forum, one is a 'post most recent pics of your family' thread, and the rest are threads where people decide who is allowed in to the forum to masturbate over pics of each others children.

I spend half my life lying about how cute other people's kids are, to set up a secret forum on the internet so you can also go through this charade online seems a little bit masochistic.

If you'd all just joined facebook, it would have saved Joyrex a lot of stress.

Guest placidburp

I don't know if its my newly found love for life after my recent banning scare or what, but I have been crying laughing at some of these posts today!

*goes back to hiding in a corner*

Guest uptowndevil

FRED IS LYING!!!

notice how embarrassingly unfunny he's been lately (Fred McCouples -- oh too lol my fred, soooo lolish!)! and of course LULZADI DO follows his tail like a cat slurping the bottom liquids trickling from a newly castrated trany dick. obviously! they are like the cooljockpops kids from hitherschools and we were listening to richard B james while they were cracking jokes that just made every last dumbass chuckle and that little tiny cum drop of satisfaction they received from this was enough to orient the rest of their lives. and think about it: Fred McCum is 45! LOLZHUI is fucking 50!!! lawyer! pathetic!

anyway, i'll tell you about the LTM forum, even though JOYWRECKS will be upset/angry with me:

first, you login. this requires 25 secure passwords. they must contain 89 letters, 4000,0000,0 numericals, and 75 questions re: your mother's maiden name (her name from when she was a maiden).

then, you login.

then, you click "LTMF" and fucking check out the newest threads.

[which person is there knocking my door?!?!?!?!?] <---side note

and then you PM all the guys like this for example:

ALCOFRIBISS: hey, FredGrif, what are you doing this week me and the missus will be in TX for a LTM event and we could stay over?

FREDXADO: yeah, brother. i love you. i love that my drum set, which i just got, is ready for your thick stick to bang it's skins!

ALCO: ok man.

then Joy-wrecks comes in and bitches like a fucking middle-aged fog hat about this and that (eg: my cum stinks, my daughters vag is too small, when does my wife blow you guys?)

then you click over to GENBAN and you're like, "OMG I"M BETTER THAN THIS."

at this point you have like 22 emails from RDJ

EXAMPLE: "hey ALCFRINASS, do you want to play beats on my latest funny/wow how did he do that realease?

and you laugh, b/c RDJ is such a fucking idiot

that was rather mean and unfunny

Guest AcrossCanyons

i came to the nice tits thread

:cerious:

:cisfor:

I was told I can send out 5 invites to the ltm forum per month, but if you don't share enough lols you get kicked out. The lol/post ratio must be above .75 after your first month, and if you keep it over 1.25 you get a free bj from joyrex at the end of a 6 month period

I vacationed earlier this year to determine if I might like to relocate to the LTM forum, however halfway through my complimentary "oral pleasure" from Joyrex I began to realize that maybe I wasn't really cut out for this fancy a lifestyle.

Archived