IGNORED

move the ltm forum to the bottom

MAXIMUS MISCHIEF

i wonder how many hits the link gets per day by people who can't access it yet keep clicking on it desperately to try to, then dynamically update that number into the description field of the forum

Guest hahathhat

no, we're ready to order now. drinks and all

i'll have the deluxe bojimbo and a side of postachio. to drink: the pennant ale. joe?

does it bother anyone that genban has almost four times the posts that music discussion has?

the music discussion subforum was only created a couple years ago. genban has always been there.

i've never understood why some of us are guilt-tripped for preferring chatting about random stuff over serious discussion of idm musics. I initially came here for the music but stuck around for the community. Apart from getting fairly excited about the last autechre release, I've been pretty disengaged from electronic music appreciation for a while. Combination of getting burned out on it, and the scene getting less interesting I think. I just can't get excited by post etboy clark, for example.

i've never understood why some of us are guilt-tripped for preferring chatting about random stuff over serious discussion of idm musics. I initially came here for the music but stuck around for the community. Apart from getting fairly excited about the last autechre release, I've been pretty disengaged from electronic music appreciation for a while. Combination of getting burned out on it, and the scene getting less interesting I think. I just can't get excited by post etboy clark, for example.

I hear a lot of truth in this, well played

Guest Gary C

No longer listening to IDM to become Most IDM 2011

Automatic generated message

This topic has been closed by a moderator.

Reason: Request by OP DENIED

If you feel the reason for closing was incorrect, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it. Kind regards, We Are The Music Makers Forums Staff

Archived