IGNORED

All You Ever Wanted To Know About The Lifetime Members Forum

Joyrex

ive also whacked out two grand on a rave system + generator, im planning on making this summer one long binge of techno, amphetamines and cider. gonna be classss

Sounds wicked. I'm hopefully moving to Brighton with my two best mates for at least half the summer, gonna be chaos. How did you score those T in the Park tickets?

• Replies 258
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tht tne

i wonder why everyone is all on Joyrex's case but are not concerned with the defection of so many important members to the subforum

it's probably because Joyrex, chaosmachine, and the mods i guess lied... so what; i am more hurt that McGriff doesn't love us anymore

also i am honestly curious about why sinicalypse, as polarizing a member as watmm's probably ever seen, was an ltm ahead of others

ive also whacked out two grand on a rave system + generator, im planning on making this summer one long binge of techno, amphetamines and cider. gonna be classss

Sounds wicked. I'm hopefully moving to Brighton with my two best mates for at least half the summer, gonna be chaos. How did you score those T in the Park tickets?

i randomly bumped into alex smokes brother out and about, made friends, then found out his borther is a respectable minimal dj who is involved with the slam crowd. his brother, brothers girlfriend, me, and his other mate have VIP passes. be cool to meet ritchie hawtin

my friend is off down to do graphic design in brighton in september which should be cool, i really enjoyed the place in the sunshine. all i need now is a drivers liscence and van and im a party machine.

im working my tits off on a mix full of my ideas to show him on saturday actually, hes playing up in the ourtyard up here. hes mates with all the major players of the scene im utterly obbsessed with, villalobos, magda, loco dice etc so if he likes my ideas its a massive foot in the door. shits goin pretty sweet

Guest Lube Saibot

A dog goes "woof".

A cat goes "meow".

A Masonic Boom goes

because ive had a dextroamphetamine and im feeling massively chatty and ive still got excitement coursing through me from finally mastering production in the last few weeks to the point where i can actually begin to chart out some of the ideas that have been stuck in my head since i was 15, im going to make a tit of myself and explain exactly why i cant just let this go as some 'internet' thing, i would actually vaguely consider all of you guys to be friends of mine.

no ive never met you and i dont really know what any of you are like, but ive still been speaking to you for three years, nearly 10,000 posts under the belt, and yet its being directly pointed in my face that the upper echelons of the forum society, who i do actually like and enjoy the conversation of, dont consider me sound enough to be stuck on a forum with me and have to segregate themselves in order to be free of my patter. its offensive, childish, and demeaning, and the last time in my life anything remotely in the same vein happened was when i was 8 years old, going through primary school with an equal mixture of having friends and being bullied, and being jibbed off on a really fun looking trip to go and cut down willow trees in favour of the athletic sporty kids. i think the whole thing is pathetic. thats without even mentioning the constant stream of lies about the denial of its existence.

i frankly dont understand how you cant see how much of a complete wanker you are being joyrex, and yeah most people dont give a shite because its just some internet forum where we talk about a bit of music and alot of utter crap, you turn it off and go back to your real life and forget about it, which i shall do, but i feel i should at least try and make my point in some way more than an internet tiffy.

ive got to stop munching these dextros, fuck. first ep due in t-minus 2 weeks though :) . i hope you guys enjoy it, its been stuck in my brain for about 6 years due to my complete inability to be bothered working out how to make electrnoic noises sound good. i will now try and not come back. in fact ban me please. il probably forget i did this by tommorow and automatically click the watmm tab as i sit down in front of the computer. il ask someone to post my tunes. enjoy your forum of selected cool people joyrex.

also heres a joke

what do you call a man in the sea with no arms or legs?

bob

Guest abusivegeorge

Wait so 420 wasn't a LTM member? He got banned, basically, for finding a bug and letting the bug be known? I would have done the same thing for how do us non-LTM people know the rules to something we aren't affiliated with?

He didn't find the bug... anyone looking at the screenshot closely can determine who DID though. What 42Orange did was make it public.

I'm pretty sure only people who know that persons email address, which can be spotted in the top right hand corner will know.

Oh it is of course someone who knows and was chatting with Dan (theahauntingsoul).

Those are the only two clues I can find.

I thought he covered his ass pretty well.

Also I'm a bit baffled how these people got that screenshot, he only sent it to one person, as he know that person would not make it public.

knew*

Maybe two people

Oi messiaen sort it out! You're one of the posters here who seems like they'd be a good laugh in real life, I enjoy reading about your exploits/ramblings about this and that. Ignore the LTM thing, it's totally irrelevant in the grand scheme of anything ever

yeah dude, don't leave, i also enjoy your posts and you introduced me to messiaen (the composer)

What do you call a guy with no arms or legs ...

hanging on a wall?

Art

stuck in a hole?

Phil

waterskiing?

Skip

Bonus joke with two possible answers! What do you call a woman with one leg?

Peg

or

Ilene

Thank you!! I'll be here all night. Remember to tip the bartender.

Guest tht tne

Bonus joke with two possible answers! What do you call a woman with one leg?

Peg

or

Ilene

isn't it usually spelled "eileen?"

Wait so 420 wasn't a LTM member? He got banned, basically, for finding a bug and letting the bug be known? I would have done the same thing for how do us non-LTM people know the rules to something we aren't affiliated with?

He didn't find the bug... anyone looking at the screenshot closely can determine who DID though. What 42Orange did was make it public.

I'm pretty sure only people who know that persons email address, which can be spotted in the top right hand corner will know.

Oh it is of course someone who knows and was chatting with Dan (theahauntingsoul).

Those are the only two clues I can find.

I thought he covered his ass pretty well.

Also I'm a bit baffled how these people got that screenshot, he only sent it to one person, as he know that person would not make it public.

knew*

Maybe two people

I don't get how I'm involved in this story

I don't know any goddamned "Colleen."

from the irish cailin (with an accent over the second i, using a us keyboard). means 'girl'. pretty fucking unimaginative name.

Guest tht tne

I don't know any goddamned "Colleen."

from the irish cailin (with an accent over the second i, using a us keyboard). means 'girl'. pretty fucking unimaginative name.

"andrew" just means "man," right? but it's even more popular than colleen

nicest irish names imo are aisling (ah-shling) meaning 'vision', sadbh (sive) meaning 'sweet', and blaithinid (blaw-hinnid) meaning 'flower'

i don't think so pal, these are the noises i make when i use the toilet in the morning.

Archived