IGNORED

Turn-offs while kissing

GORDO

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

tongue like a washing machine, just going round and round. pulled an irish girl in a bar a few weekends ago in west kensington who did this. appalling.

i'm not a massive tongue fan anyway. little bit is cool.

Same here.

Bad breath is probably the biggest turn-off though.

Guest uptowndevil

a girl i dated a few years ago used to roll her eyes in the back of her head, but her eyelids would always remain slightly open, so if i opened my eyes i would just see white, pupiless eyes staring back at me. i broke up with her for this

And also because she was a great white shark?

hey man, i'm no racist

lol wtf^^

I once kissed a girl and her nose randomly started to run and some snot when in my mouth.. :/ i was quite into to her so i didnt mind that much.

ive had that happen to me, while gross, it wasnt necessarily completely nauseating...unless you are suggesting a huge ass blob went in.

Guest margaret thatcher

you'd be surprised. i think someone told me that female corpses can ooze and spray all sorts of liquids during intercourse.

may have been bullshit though. i'm sure yegg will let us know.

I find cadaverine and putrescine to be slightly off-putting, which is a shame, because there are a lot of super-attractive dead people out there, under my garage

you'd be surprised. i think someone told me that female corpses can ooze and spray all sorts of liquids during intercourse.

may have been bullshit though. i'm sure yegg will let us know.

Is yegg a corpse really?

i would never have sex with a corpse. You get judged.

rules.

1) it's not gay if you're in prison.

2) it's not rape if they're already dead.

play on my friend.

Guest southside jim

Made out with a chick a few months back and everytime she would lean in she'd end up hitting her front tooth on mine. Ugh. It sent like, a chill down my spine.

But as far as kissing--I don't like to kiss and never really have. It can be tingly and fun for about 4-5 minutes but I spent too much fucking time with puritanical girls who would just make out in my adolescence and if kissing isn't gonna get me fucked or at least the opportunity to suck a naked woman all over, then I'm out.

same here. i don't mind occasional smoochin' but i only like prolonged tongue jousting during sex.

Archived