IGNORED

Turn-offs while kissing

GORDO

So I had a couple of experiences lately that weirded me out a little bit.

Everyone's heard the "she put her tongue all the way down my troath" phrase but i always guessed it was meant more figuratively than literally. Recently a girl did exactly this and I did not find it at all arousing, i'm like "wtf lady i'm choking here, not hot". Another time a girl told me to hold still and open my mouth and then she proceeded to pass her tongue all around the front of my teeth, my mind at the time just had big question mark, it was just weird, so i just joked asking her if she could guess what i had for dinner, because it really felt like she was trying to brush my teeth, not hot.

have you had any similar experiences of the type?, or maybe you find the above descriptions hot and i'm just a prude.

discuss.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lazy kissers really bother me. They do this junior high shit where they don't actually move their lips at all. Just stone pucker. Ugh.

Guest uptowndevil

a girl i dated a few years ago used to roll her eyes in the back of her head, but her eyelids would always remain slightly open, so if i opened my eyes i would just see white, pupiless eyes staring back at me. i broke up with her for this

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

Didn't we already discuss this after this months Teen Beat?

1284teenbeats81909.JPG

Or was it January 1985?

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

.... no but seriously I just dislike it when girls don't grab my dick when they are molesting my mouth

EDIT: typed way to lazy as I gotta watch treme, breaking bad and the pacific, see ya watmm (no offense)

Guest theSun

when it's windy and cold and she's hitting you in the face with brass knuckles while a trained gorilla (previously informed of its own mortality) masturbates in the corner.

oh wait, turn-offs?

Guest margaret thatcher

tongue like a washing machine, just going round and round. pulled an irish girl in a bar a few weekends ago in west kensington who did this. appalling.

i'm not a massive tongue fan anyway. little bit is cool.

also, nutcase girls who think biting your lip is hot. maybe it would be if you weren't doing it so hard.

Guest Lube Saibot

I broke up with this chick in highschool solely on account of the fact that, whenever we open-mouth kissed, she would fucking inhale half my face. Which wasn't in itself half as off-putting as the implicit CHEWING OF MY FUCKING MOUTH. And i don't mean the good kind, like horny nibbles 'n shit, she would literally mash her molars against the sides of my mouth. She had a huge mouth and no fucking idea how to use it.

Later, i got together with this chick i really liked to find out that her breath stank. Of armpit BO infected with skunk vomit. Nasty shit. It was hard weaseling myself out of that one.

Guest margaret thatcher

your username is a bit disturbing in this context

edito: to margaret thatcher

dried up old ladies need love too

I was seeing a girl for a while that pulled my hair every time we made out. I think it's hot at first, but when it starts to really hurt, it's time to cut that shit out.

Guest margaret thatcher

I was seeing a girl for a while that pulled my hair every time we made out. I think it's hot at first, but when it starts to really hurt, it's time to cut that shit out.

amen brother.

however, my ex liked her hair being pulled while we had sex. that was pretty hot.

anyway, i think i've gone off topic.

I guess its all about making it fun, experimenting and seeking what you/the partner wants. Much like sex. So the most annoying thing that happens is when its not fun/same as always/ways I don't like (not sure if there are any particular)

amen brother.

however, my ex liked her hair being pulled while we had sex. that was pretty hot.

anyway, i think i've gone off topic.

It's usually a bit less painful for them since their hair tends to be longer. When she would grab my hair it had to be in small clumps, so there's not a lot of leverage.

This is turning into a weird conversation about hair physics.

Guest ms-dos

a girl i dated a few years ago used to roll her eyes in the back of her head, but her eyelids would always remain slightly open, so if i opened my eyes i would just see white, pupiless eyes staring back at me. i broke up with her for this

LOL

"do you need your depakene, honey?"

And also because she was a great white shark?

Archived