IGNORED

Acidburp on ribstep

Guest placidburp

Guest placidburp

As some of you may have read, I was meant to be playing at 'Once upon a festival' tonight. But due to the cancellation of all flights from the UK I won't be going anywhere.

Luckily I have an exclusive 1 Hour set being featured on http://www.ribstep.com/ tonight from 7PM! I believe my set will be on around 8:20pm. and the rest of the show will be heavy on the Drum and Bass! and I would imagine some of the dirtiest disgusting Dubstep(it really is fucking good!) will be on after my set.

Tune in if you get chance! just less than 1 and a half hours to go!!

i will, sounds like good pre going out music, if it you makes you feel better in any way that song of yours with the video using dexter's lab i wuv a lot, and so have friend's of mine who've i played it too!

Guest placidburp

Thanks guys! Ha, yeah that skip remix is gold! I had mixed it in with the original to play at the festival tonight! :(

Guest placidburp

Archive isn't up yet, assuming it will be. I will link it here as soon as it gets upped.

My set in its entirety can be downloaded here - Soundcloud, only thing is, it's in WAV format and it's 614MB!!

So it might be wiser to grab the archive when it's uploaded, plus you can hear the other 2 chaps sets!

Thanks for listening, those who did. :beer:

Archive isn't up yet, assuming it will be. I will link it here as soon as it gets upped.

My set in its entirety can be downloaded here - Soundcloud, only thing is, it's in WAV format and it's 614MB!!

So it might be wiser to grab the archive when it's uploaded, plus you can hear the other 2 chaps sets!

Thanks for listening, those who did. :beer:

this will make my shit day at work tomorrow go much more quickly :ok:

Archived