IGNORED

Phil Collins - Going Back

modey

Philco11.jpg

:emotawesomepm9:

Phil Collins's upcoming eighth studio album, titled Going Back, is due to be released on 13 September 2010. It will feature covers of 60's Motown & Soul classics. It is also to be his first full solo release in eight years, having primarily concentrated on soundtracks, compilations, and his extensive touring as a solo artist and with Genesis.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phil_Collins%27_8th_studio_album

good news, he's playing drums again! *crosses fingers for peter genesis reunion*

Guest tht tne

*crosses fingers for peter genesis reunion*

peter gabriel didn't show up for the rock and roll hall of fame induction, something tells me we'll not be getting a peter genesis reunion

moroccan roll is a great album! i really should hear unorthodox behaviour too.

haha, yeah, that shit is pretty bonkers. Haven't busted it out in quite some time, I really should get into my vinyl collection more...

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

all phil collins albums should be self titled. that way it would say phil collins - phil collins on the cover/sides/back/cd and would be way more phil collins. as for musically this should be a 12 cd boxset

each track should be called phil collins. under the label "phil collins." numbers would need to be supplanted by a crude representation of the number of phil collins. so if it's track 10, then 10 phil collinses would need to be printed to signify. and to be honest a new alphabet would need to be created, so that instead of letters distracting from the purity of phil collins, just different phil collins mugshots with different facial expressions would be used.

each track should be called phil collins. under the label "phil collins." numbers would need to be supplanted by a crude representation of the number of phil collins. so if it's track 10, then 10 phil collinses would need to be printed to signify. and to be honest a new alphabet would need to be created, so that instead of letters distracting from the purity of phil collins, just different phil collins mugshots with different facial expressions would be used.

phil-collins-20060910-159813.jpg

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

maybe we could use his hairline to represent a number. 1 would be bald coot style. 2 little on the sides. track 30 would be when he had that longest hair.

and he should sing songs about himself. love for himself etc

Archived