IGNORED

Suggest me some Muslimgauze...

Person90

I was just listening to the only full Muslimgauze track I have ever heard (Pale Elegant Egyptian,) and I was really liking it. So, people, could you help me out and suggest some of his material, generally full album-wise?

I dig elaborate percussion (which I'm led to believe Muslimgauze's discography is chock full of,) and I don't care much for vocals (the odd, slight sample is ok.) His discography is almost Merzbow-long, so I'm hoping some of ya'll might be familiar with his stuff and could offer some advice.

Guest narkeworld

I was just listening to the only full Muslimgauze track I have ever heard (Pale Elegant Egyptian,) and I was really liking it. So, people, could you help me out and suggest some of his material, generally full album-wise?

I dig elaborate percussion (which I'm led to believe Muslimgauze's discography is chock full of,) and I don't care much for vocals (the odd, slight sample is ok.) His discography is almost Merzbow-long, so I'm hoping some of ya'll might be familiar with his stuff and could offer some advice.

Intifaxa

Not a lot of melody on that one, really rhythmic. I love it.

• 5 weeks later...

Mullah Said

Speaking With Hamas

The Inspirational Sounds Of Muslimgauze

Dome Of The Rock

The Suns Of Arqa Mixes

Muslimgauze (self titled)

Speaking With Hamas

watmm muslimgauze thread here

[vimeo]6499403[/vimeo]

a few personal favorites:

Narcotic

Zuriff Moussa

Uzbekistani B&S

Kashmiri Queens

Farouk Enjineer

Blue Mosque

Intifaxa

Baghdad

Hummus is my fav but it's a bit raw for most

Really digging Wish of the Flayed (thanks Futureimage!)

Also got Lo Fi India Abuse, Uzbewkistani Bizzare and Souk, Izlamaphobia,Iranair Inflight Magazine, and Vampire of Tehran. I like him at his noisiest. I'm gonna hafta check out Hummus too, then.

Thanks to everyone!

• 2 weeks later...

Really digging Wish of the Flayed (thanks Futureimage!)

Also got Lo Fi India Abuse, Uzbewkistani Bizzare and Souk, Izlamaphobia,Iranair Inflight Magazine, and Vampire of Tehran. I like him at his noisiest. I'm gonna hafta check out Hummus too, then.

Thanks to everyone!

If you like Lo-Fi India Abuse try Baghdad or Ayatollah Dollar if you can get hold of them.

Mazar-i-Sharif and Fedayeen are on a par with Vampire of Tehran

Getting into Muslimgauze can seriously affect your wealth though...

Your Mines In Kabul

Tandoori Dog

Baghdad

Cobra Head Soup

Hussein Mahmood Jeeb Tehar Gass

Jaagheed Zarb

Jaal Ab Dullah

Jah-Mearab

Madrass Sitar Burner

Mazar-I-Sharif

Sulaymaniyah

Uzi Mahmood

all utterly fantastic...

• 4 weeks later...
Guest nakotowu

Hello, Im selling this Muslimgauze Vinyls , if some is interested feel free to contact msg , or replay here

Muslimgauze - Hajj

Muslimgauze - Abu Nidal

Muslimgauze - Jazirat-Ul-Arab

Muslimgauze - Nadir Of Purdah

Muslimgauze - Unfinished Mosque

• 1 month later...
Guest ansgaria

Personally I only own Wish of the Flayed by him as solo and then I've got some remixes by him here and there.

You should also check out his collaboration with Steven Wilson under the Bass Communion moniker. It's a big mix of Steven's ambient soundscapes and Bryn's crazy beats.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9dl3Y1qaArE

• 2 years later...
  • 6 years later...

Heads up for the fans: M’s “Box of Silk and Dogs” [a 100-track “box set”] is single-album price ($12.99) on Bleep right now. Of course, it’s also available on all major streaming sites for zero dollars, but I love FLACs.

Snagged!!

Archived