IGNORED

Arizona

Boxing Day

the law pretty much says , if you are brown , the police can stop you , and if you don't have identification , they can arrest you.

Pisses me off that the teabaggers agree with this shit , so much for constitution loving Americans eh?

Guest ezkerraldean

the law pretty much says , if you are brown , the police can stop you , and if you don't have identification , they can arrest you.

lame

one of my mates is moving to Arizona very soon, and i'm not sure if he's even sorted out visas and shit. i guess he'll be fine though since he's white lol

but yeah, laws like that help to keep America FREETM

i was recently riding in arizona from nogales to tuscon with three hispanics in my vehicle. the driver was hispanic. we passed through the immigration station and the patrolman, who was hispanic, asked the driver, in spanish, where she was going. she answered in spanish and he waved us through.

Guest tht tne

i was recently riding in arizona from nogales to tuscon with three hispanics in my vehicle. the driver was hispanic. we passed through the immigration station and the patrolman, who was hispanic, asked the driver, in spanish, where she was going. she answered in spanish and he waved us through.

my trip to arizona, the new short story by Frederick J. McGriff

Guest theSun

haha..nice. I live in Tucson, AZ. I'm Hispanic so we'll see how this things goes.

you sound like the root of all evil

haha..nice. I live in Tucson, AZ. I'm Hispanic so we'll see how this things goes.

you sound like the root of all evil

Hows so? For me, before this law being passed, it was a pain in the ass going near the border.

Guest thepilot

This may seem draconian and ridiculous to us. For every one person on watmm who fears legislation such as this, there are 50 rednecks going "go'on now, git!!"

Pisses me off that the teabaggers agree with this shit , so much for constitution loving Americans eh?

yeah let's keep talking about the teabaggers, great idea

jesus christ i hope people will stop giving these a-holes anymore attention.

• 3 weeks later...

"It's time for Americans across this great country to stand up and say 'We're all Arizonans now and, in clear unity, we say Mr. President, do your job, secure our border,'"

-Sarah Palin

"Fuck you cunt." -Eggs (hispanic)

Archived