it's a NSFW thread about docking fyi

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its

wtf?

It's bc nobody uses apostrophes right.

that's what i thought. very dissapointing

I know, don't they teach this shit in schools anymore?!

edit: disappointing

but am i bothered?

Seriously though, anyone know the stories behind 'there is not story' and 'next man'?

I know that 'next man' came from a PM sent in regards to the thread deletion ... 'something-something ... next man.'

but am i bothered?

Seriously though, anyone know the stories behind 'there is not story' and 'next man'?

I know that 'next man' came from a PM sent in regards to the thread deletion ... 'something-something ... next man.'

next man was definitely maphive. it was an argument over something, that's all i remember.

Guest Benedict Cumberbatch

but am i bothered?

next man is used a lot in the UK by rude boys. basically means 'that guy' i think. so you ask "who ate my sandwich?". gangster guy points at jimmy and says "next man"

Guest Rambo

I'm not sure if this is a meme, but I'd like to hear the story about how weed first pissed everyone off.

It all began a long time ago when weed recieved an automated reply to her hotmail inbox that said "click this link to confirm your registration"

what was that amazing quote about idm by cup?

They're about guns, lasers, robots with laser guns in space. Monsters from the future. Explosions. Sylvester Stallone doing a backflip on top of a spike while Robocop carries a ghost up a mountain. Bombs and swords and that... IDM is awesome.

Guest tht tne

there is not story was an option in one of WoofterAttack's polls on xltronic one time i believe or maybe Phobiazero said it either way it comes from zilty

Archived