IGNORED

WATMM meme history

encey

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ehhh it was cool, but not THAT cool, global goon didnt post regularly, mostly just saw him posting tracks in the YLC and shit

before that. around the time of pure rock release

the INTERNET thread

DonaldDuckOMGPLZ.jpg

rrrinternet.jpg

this is like that time they exploded the first atomic bomb and thought it might cause a chain reaction and destroy the world but they did it anyway.

edit: I think the original quote said something about the first time they detonated a nuclear bomb in the sea and thought that might cause a chain reaction (because of all the hydrogen in the water) but did it anyway.

lol, this was one of my favorites

post-307-127245980505_thumb.jpg

MRX and his gifs. And the TMNT spinning head.

I bugged him about the TMNT spinning head, but he didn't seem to have it anymore.

somebody please post MRX's basketball vid. please please

This.

I will add (haven't seen it in thread thus far): Disabled Bitchslap

lol teh b & theo's fuckin putrid toe that was personally responsible for releasing the first Tefosav comp

theo's disgusting toe was the banner at the top of the tavcom forum a few people used when watmm was down for about three months

i got some fucking funny looks at work browsing that forum

Guest Coalbucket PI

I don't think anyone's mentioned all the 'I Love Breakcore' pictures, this is the only one I've got saved

post-399-127246757443_thumb.jpg

Guest margaret thatcher

to be fair, the tefosav stuff was solid. i have one comp with orange dust and dane jacobs on it.

Archived