IGNORED

WATMM meme history

encey

I never really understood the PURE ROCK> thing; it happened during one of my times away from watmm. I caught the tail end of it and felt like it was one of those in-jokes that nobody would ever, ever tell me about.

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest zaphod

yeah i have no fucking idea what any of that means and i think i was here when it happened.

i never thought bumto wek was a meme, it was just something in sr4's sig. is sr4 now smettingthon rutherford no?

ive been on this site for 7 years now. thats pretty mental.

i never thought bumto wek was a meme, it was just something in sr4's sig. is sr4 now smettingthon rutherford no?

ive been on this site for 7 years now. thats pretty mental.

I've been here for 12 years :/

i just remmeber that my first user name here was shamanix, with a bunch of strange characters. its mental to think at some point of my life i thought that was a cool user name. psy-trance for life

The secret thread was probably the only WATMM meme I was a part of in some way in my 12 years here. It was like LTM but open to everyone who found it.

I never discovered that one - didn't you have to manipulate the url so the forum id was 0 or negative or some haxx0r mischief ?

• 1 year later...

if you like what you're looking at, come to beak dot biz.

beak dot biz .com/forum (remove spaces)

full of inside jokes, comradery, poop, white supremacism, islamofascism, farts, obscure electronic music, fun tales, How I Got A Job At A Pizza Place, And More!

tumblr_momra0qO6T1ro2r7wo1_400.gif

Archived