IGNORED

How To Destroy Angels

oscillik

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awc0lh.jpg

is that a fucking real picture, no photoshop? if so, i respect him even more now.

Whose Line Is It Anyway, UK version, Season 4, Episode 2 if you don't bahleeve it

i tweeted the pic to him :emotawesomepm9: don't know why tho

awc0lh.jpg

is that a fucking real picture, no photoshop? if so, i respect him even more now.

Whose Line Is It Anyway, UK version, Season 4, Episode 2 if you don't bahleeve it

i tweeted the pic to him :emotawesomepm9: don't know why tho

genius

Guest mafted

wow, didn't know how good of a Coil album this is.. also discovered a lot of their other albums, like the original Backwards which is awesome!

Haha I love Coil immensely but I hate the Backwards bootleg :emotawesomepm9: Some of their worst material ever imo

yea, kind of exaggerated there.. eqyptian bases and a couple others are good but i mostly meant this album and Remote Viewer. their albums are so different , it took a while to find the meaty stuff.

Backwards is a pretty odd one isn't it? I almost can understand why (and i don't know if this is what really happened) Trent Reznor didn't want to release it. It's hard being a label owner sometimes, even when you ask one of your favorite musicians to do an album you can't always be sure they are going to deliver top notch material

Guest mafted

did Reznor say he hesitated to release it? yea , some of it doesn't even sound like the Coil, which is all over the place as it is, so that's weird.

A Drowning

The Spaces in Between

Fur Lined

The Believers

Parasite

BBB

Good

Average

Shit and Annoying

Below Average debut

this is basically spot on. i paid the $2 for the 24k wavs (which emails have not been sent yet for) and actively got the mp3s to give them a test run. sort of disappointed, as a drowning and the spaces inbetween were already heard and are easily the best tracks.

Guest Greg Reason

The Believers is fucking fantastic. Far better than the rest of the record imo. Makes the whole exercise worthwhile.

It bears mentioning that the lyrics on this record are utterly appalling though.

Guest iamabe

The Believers is fucking fantastic. Far better than the rest of the record imo. Makes the whole exercise worthwhile.

It bears mentioning that the lyrics on this record are utterly appalling though.

seconded - The Believers is awesome. But it's too bad the lyrics are super average teeny "i'm falling forever" poop. Oh well, I guess that's trent. When I saw NIN he played a solo piano interlude and talked about how he almost committed suicide in 1999. :(

Guest thepilot

Reznor's new record has bad lyrics................

surprise1256905092.gif