IGNORED

my 21st birthday

Guest weed

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

mine was pretty dull for a birthday party but had a good time... hung out with a few friends, drank some beers, mostly smoked weed. i'm really just not a fan of birthdays or this idea that turning 21 is a big deal... everyone drinks way before 21, so although 21st is a good reason to get fucked up, it feels moronic trying to blackout or something and forget what even happened. a friend of mine just did that on his 21st and he spent the next day puking and feeling rather shit because of it.

Guest Coalbucket PI

kinda sad when the first thing they wanna do is get wasted :facepalm:

How do you celebrate things?

What did you do?

got on a really high horse and facepalmed, I imagine

What did you do?

How did that differ from every other day?

Was gonna go down to my visit my friends in eugene but then decided i didnt want to be obligated to entertain people and be the center of attention (and probably vomit) so i told em i was sick, went to portland instead, got a (fucking amazing) pizza + pitcher with my parents and my best friend, had a drink at a pub, and then wandered the familiar streets with my friend, a bomber of ninkasi and a cigar.

Guest ezkerraldean

so this is not a thread about me. this is about you and what you did on your 21st, tell me stories of what happened on your 21st birthday =) (i guess this only really applies to those in america that have to legally wait til they are 21)

bowchikkkabowbow

show us yer bewbs

my 21st was lame, i dont think i even got pissed. my 20th and 22nd were mint though i got fucking trashed and committed theft and criminal damage

Friends threw a party at their house for myself and another friend cause our b-day is the same day. Got pissed, threw up off the balcony and had numerous female friends show me their titties. Pretty, pretty, pretty good.

Guest Calx Sherbet

What did you do?

i'm not trying to seem pompous. there's nothing wrong with having a drink, but there is no need to go overboard

Guest Drahken

Got loaded with some friends doing the bar crawl, got in a taxi to go across town to another bar but some how ended up at a Bill Cosby stand up show about 20 rows back. Lots of enthusiastic laughter followed, and we were asked (or decided to?) leave at intermission. Ate tacos. Painted a portrait on a side walk with tacos. Someone slipped on the tacos. Woke up in a hammock. The end.

Guest Enter a new display name

My 21st birthday will be this December and I already know I won't do anything that night. :mellow:

Archived