IGNORED

my 21st birthday

Guest weed

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ezkerraldean

it was ok. the thrill of drinking has long since worn off tho..

This is where I've landed at 31. I mean, a vodka tonic or a cold beer at dinner or with friends will do but even that gives me a headache anymore. Then, last November for my friend's 31st, I found out what a post-20's hangover was like (think I even made a thread about it). Well, instead of bouncing back by around 4:00 PM the day after, I was hungover for a solid 48 hours. Sick, sick, sick but what I drank and how much I drank was not any different than typical binges. I haven't had a single drink since then (11/23/09) :unsure: Just not the same liver after 10 years...

aw man

guess we all have that to look forward to :(

kinda sad when the first thing they wanna do is get wasted :facepalm:

How do you celebrate things?

What did you do?

got on a really high horse and facepalmed, I imagine

i'm not trying to seem pompous. there's nothing wrong with having a drink, but there is no need to go overboard

possibly explains why you are a nerdy virgin though.

i spent my 21st throwing heavy objects off a 60 foot conrete sea wall, we did a tv, a bath and a sink. then i got massively drunk and went to a houseparty and caused some verbal chaos.

it was ok. the thrill of drinking has long since worn off tho..

This is where I've landed at 31. I mean, a vodka tonic or a cold beer at dinner or with friends will do but even that gives me a headache anymore. Then, last November for my friend's 31st, I found out what a post-20's hangover was like (think I even made a thread about it). Well, instead of bouncing back by around 4:00 PM the day after, I was hungover for a solid 48 hours. Sick, sick, sick but what I drank and how much I drank was not any different than typical binges. I haven't had a single drink since then (11/23/09) :unsure: Just not the same liver after 10 years...

aw man

guess we all have that to look forward to :(

i don't get hangovers.

actually I'm sort of inclined to agree with calx. I guess it's a bit of an exception on a 21st but it does sort of get tiring listening to people go on and on about how drunk they got and how much they regret it, and then hear about them going out and doing it again. maybe it's just different when you're australian.

what are you on about australians love to get fucked

Guest ezkerraldean

i don't get hangovers.

how do you manage that, dammit

i spent my 21st throwing heavy objects off a 60 foot conrete sea wall, we did a tv, a bath and a sink. then i got massively drunk and went to a houseparty and caused some verbal chaos.

fucking yes that's what i like to see

Guest margaret thatcher

i think we should have a pint.

Guest Lube Saibot

kinda sad when the first thing they wanna do is get wasted :facepalm:

How do you celebrate things?

What did you do?

got on a really high horse and facepalmed, I imagine

i'm not trying to seem pompous. there's nothing wrong with having a drink, but there is no need to go overboard

possibly explains why you are a nerdy virgin though.

classic

got a curry take away with my mum, brother and wifey, then watched wimbledon, then watched a film, one of the best birthdays ever, did the same for my 22 and plan to for my 23rd.

my 18th was amazing though, wanted to go to the end to see ed rush & optical, andy c and dj marky, none of my friends wanted except one. so we got shit faced in a pub for the first time (when i was 17/18 i looked about between 14-16) then we went of to the end, some guy gave me his friends name on the guest list who coudn't get in, the bouncers wouldn't let me in for 15 minutes as the night started on the 1st of july, my bday is on the 2nd.

put together a great night out for friend once, went to a nice bar, got wankered, went to wet your self were they play decent techno & electro, but the best thing about this place was it had a swimming pool and jaquzi, so we spent a lot of time there, watched a guy get a blow job from his gf (so did about 10 other people) & danced like fools in our boxers.

put together a great night out for friend once, went to a nice bar, got wankered, went to wet your self were they play decent techno & electro, but the best thing about this place was it had a swimming pool and jaquzi, so we spent a lot of time there, watched a guy get a blow job from his gf (so did about 10 other people) & danced like fools in our boxers.

Grody. A pool and jacuzzi at a techno club? Hepatitis A agogo! Would have lots of fun contracting it though...

haha thankfully no hepatitis! just a sore head, when i had glandular fever they tested me for everything, no aids or hepatitis for me. you had me worried there for a second. fyi bj wasn't in the jacuzzi, or in water, that would of been too awkward.

Guest weed

mine wasnt anything to write home about

but tonight is when the real celebration begins!

IM 21 BITEOOSSSSSTCHS

Congrats on your continued survival, weed!

My 21st was pretty tame. I went down to the corner packie and bought my own beer because I was the oldest in my group of friends, and then proceeded to drink a couple-three bottles and not really get drunk, while my (cloyingly law-abiding) friends watched and drank Shirley Temples1 or some shit.

But it's just a numbah, ayuh?

FN 1: by which I mean :pedobear:

Archived