IGNORED

I Normally Don't Actively Ask For Donations, But...

Joyrex

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest placidburp

UR GREEN NAOW!

I just got the members plus subscription. Is that the same as donating $5?

Guest blicero

No, I'm saying you should be held accountable to the fact that this forum is really a festering shithole compared to what it was a few years ago and that is, in part, due to all the petty banishments and creating a separate, private, forum of semen swappers.

I was once in that club of semen swappers and it only further diluted the already weakening content of the forum.

Joyrex, you have such a sensitive side about this shit and every time you blow a gasket, it results in a shittier forum. Grow the fuck up, dude.

P.S. - I'm also somebody who previously donated money here. Not a ton, probably in the range of $150 over the years, but it's folly to think people shouldn't criticize the way you run things when you're asking them for money.

Yeah, when that earthquake hit Haiti, I was all like "Fuck your shitty government. I'll help you rebuild when you get your stupid government sorted."

seriously, i can't believe how many people bitch this much and stay around here. just leave if you hate it so much.

Joyrex i pmed you a few months back about donating enough to get the download section back up and running, wasn't sure if that was still a possibility but i am still down to do that

Guest Drahken

If you ever want to get some printed swag, like official WATMM stationary or note pads, let me know. I end up with a lot of extra paper every season that I can't really use for print orders, so I end up making note pads and stationary pads of different sizes with them. Hit me up if your ever interested JR.

Joyrex, they say, and I believe this thread shows it's true, that money problems are the biggest reason for strain and eventual dissolution of relationships.

If you ever want to get some printed swag, like official WATMM stationary or note pads, let me know. I end up with a lot of extra paper every season that I can't really use for print orders, so I end up making note pads and stationary pads of different sizes with them. Hit me up if your ever interested JR.

Cool! Would be neat to have little notepads with the WATMM Records logo on it!

Joyrex, they say, and I believe this thread shows it's true, that money problems are the biggest reason for strain and eventual dissolution of relationships.

Fo Sho!

Joyrex i pmed you a few months back about donating enough to get the download section back up and running, wasn't sure if that was still a possibility but i am still down to do that

I haven't forgotten - in fact, I need to do those tests and see if I can use a 'headless' site to host the downloads from!

i would totally donate twenty dollars for theo to come back—not like it would actually happen. but i need a dream to dream.

:cerious:

:cisfor:

Guest Yegg

i would totally donate twenty dollars for theo to come back—not like it would actually happen. but i need a dream to dream.

Me too.

Guest Glass Plate

We all know he's gotten well over 20$, he leaves thread open so the money keeps pouring in. :whistling:

Guest Echo

I'd donate $5 to have 'LTM Forum' hidden on my account. I don't give a shit about that drama, don't clog up my forum feed with it. Shieeet.

I'd donate $5 to have 'LTM Forum' hidden on my account. I don't give a shit about that drama, don't clog up my forum feed with it. Shieeet.

it makes you that angry?

Guest GrandPopPoplock

Damn...I didn't see this thread . If I knew this was going down I would of donated .

Sorry , my son...next time .

Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

I would provide $20 in exchange for unbanning lion and bene

Archived