IGNORED

I Normally Don't Actively Ask For Donations, But...

Joyrex

beneboi was the only justified banning in my opinion, telling someone your mate is an idiot for getting hit from behind by a rolling van on the pavement and dying is utterly despicable.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Blanket Fort Collapse

its the fucking internet..... I don't know how someone could post that a friend they said they had not been close to died that way and not expect a comment like that from the fucking internet

it doesn't say in the rules that you will be banned for being insensitive, it wasn't trolling, he was just being honest.

If I died like that I would lol @ people calling me an idiot

lol

and again this wasn't his wife, they did say it was someone they had not been closed to for a while amirite?

does buying a membership to EKT go towards this? In fact, I'll buy one right now.

EDIT: yay! don't know why I never did that before, I guess I forgot about it.

its the fucking internet..... I don't know how someone could post that a friend they said they had not been close to died that way and not expect a comment like that from the fucking internet

it doesn't say in the rules that you will be banned for being insensitive, it wasn't trolling, he was just being honest.

who cares if its the the fucking internet the reason i come to this place is because its not four chan, and therefore generally not filled with angsty, bitter, horrible bottom feeding teenagers whos only repose for having an awful life is to try and rile up other people in a format where they wont imnmediately get the shite beat out of them like they do in school. troll all you like, be mean to people if you want, but shit like that crosses a reasonably obvious line, and if you cant see that line, your a scumbag and i dont want to know you.

also. it pains me to come back to this, but how does it even fucking remotely make the guy an idiot? a van with its engine would be silent, do you constantly check behind you as you walk along to check for random large metal objects rolling silently towards you? complete and utter cunt of a thing to say. i actually quite enjoyed beneboi on the forum but that single comment ensured that i never want to speak to him again under any circumstance. got no patience for genuinely unpleasant human beings, if its a joke you can be as nasty as you want if your audience is right (i often am, as long as its clear it is in good fun), but that? sickening. dont take the piss out of peoples dead friends. simply common decency.

engine off#

I am undeniably an extremely nice guy and definitely don't think that was ban worthy at all. Again he said it was someone they had not been closed to for a while on 4 chan they would say fucking horrible shit even if that was your grandma who you had been taking care of for years. I know bene wouldn't have said that if he said it was someone actually close to him.

I agree with most things you have said but one tasteless comment does not make someone genuinely unpleasant human being lol, this I can guarantee

LOL FUCKIGN BEANIE BOY WAS FUCKING HILARIOUS

TRUCKER STOPS AND TRASHBEARS

LOL HE LAUGHED AT A DEADMAN LOL SO BADASS

FUCKING LOL

I agree with most things you have said but one tasteless comment does not make someone genuinely unpleasant human being lol, this I can guarantee

What a lot of people forget or fail to realize is, it's not just one event that 99% of the people get banned over - it's a long chain of events/circumstances that lead up to being banned. I really take banning people seriously, and in most cases don't do it with any sort of haste (42Orange was an exception), so to say Beneboi was banned over "one" thing is simply not true.

But Lion! Was Lion not banned for the actions of Theo!? Lion brought nothing but original and frequent lols. FREE DA LION

I have no idea why everyone loves Lion so much. But I find the Idea of permanent bans a bit over the top, especially if it creates such a rift between members and admins.

But, admins decision :whistling:

why dont we try a nice civilised idea of a vote?

a vote between, should bans be permenant, or should they last 1-2 years, depending on admin discretion. is that not fair enough?

Guest Rambo

I have no idea why everyone loves Lion so much. But I find the Idea of permanent bans a bit over the top, especially if it creates such a rift between members and admins.

But, admins decision :whistling:

It's not about loving someone so much. It's about lols, justice and the American spirit.

Guest abusivegeorge

Me and beneboi still have once a month online dates.

He's a hot mother fucker I tell and you he can internet sex me in ways watmm doesn't even understand.

Guest hahathhat

why was lion banned?

the drama over the first three pages was a good read, then it trickled off to a snooze. except...

this is actually something i've pondered. my parents will say like "such and such relative is in the hospital" and it's someone i haven't seen or spoken with since i was 8. and i am expected to care, perhaps go visit them in the hospital which is extremely awkward and depressing. am i a bad person for saying, "nah, i'd rather stay home and play xbox?"

a week ago they weren't dying, and i was not expected to care. this week, they are and i am. caring is not a fucking lightswitch

why was lion banned?

the drama over the first three pages was a good read, then it trickled off to a snooze. except...

this is actually something i've pondered. my parents will say like "such and such relative is in the hospital" and it's someone i haven't seen or spoken with since i was 8. and i am expected to care, perhaps go visit them in the hospital which is extremely awkward and depressing. am i a bad person for saying, "nah, i'd rather stay home and play xbox?"

a week ago they weren't dying, and i was not expected to care. this week, they are and i am. caring is not a fucking lightswitch

Its not about caring its a family thing. A relative is dying, so you may not get another chance to see them, its not something you're expected to want to do. What kind of sick fuck enjoys visiting people who are dying?! Its about respect.

Guest hahathhat

if i were dying, i wouldn't want to spend my last days speaking to a long stream of people i barely know.

Archived