IGNORED

Help Me Decide What Music to Play

Guest HerculesCzar

Guest HerculesCzar

I'm making it explicitly clear to everyone at my school that requests will only be taken beforehand, so hopefully that will nip a lot of the hakuna matata situations in the bud.

Speaking of which, do you have a DJ name yet? I think you should be DJ Jake Gyllenhaal. And show up Prince of Persia-era Jake Gyllenhaal. The girls love him.

jake-gyllenhaal-shirtless-prince-of-persia-02.jpg

Well, no one consulted me about that, so I'm being billed as DJ Evan. I'll more than likely pull the old switcharoo on them the night of, though. The theme is "a red carpet affair" and my plan is to dress as the washed up celebrity you've never heard of. Basically this means I'll distress a suit and tell stories about things Frank Sinatra told me one time. I need a good name though.

Guest theSun

you want to play ae 100% of the time, just put whatever they're requesting behind goz quarter or something.

Guest carthief

turn up gantz graf really loud and play tik tok really quietly in the background

Can someone tell me what the appeal of this song is? Other than the fact that the singer is attractive, and she quips about brushing her teeth with a bottle of jack, puff daddy, mick jagger, etc...

There's just something grating or cacophonous about it.

turn up gantz graf really loud and play tik tok really quietly in the background

Can someone tell me what the appeal of this song is? Other than the fact that the singer is attractive, and she quips about brushing her teeth with a bottle of jack, puff daddy, mick jagger, etc...

There's just something grating or cacophonous about it.

dont think about it

when i was in high school my friends and i would fucking BLAST vsnares/speedranch making orange things whenever we were driving by other kids

rebels

IDM promotes drug use? :trashbear:

I witnessed a school official stop a guy at an after-game dance that was doing that fingertips-rubber-joints-and-white-gloves-thing. We all knew it was a bogus rule, but public school isn't exactly a democracy. They did allow Daft Punk's "Celebration" at senior prom, though. I'll never forget it, it was the last song, and it goes on FOREVER.

Archived