IGNORED

Underworld - Scribble

Hahah I quite like that. I think that might be massive in Ibzia and such places come summer.

Nothing to whimsicaly stroke the old chin too but good fun none the less.

Ok the song's not bad, it's growing on me. I downloaded the freebie, I guess part of what made it cheesy initially was the video. Good video, but the smiling face...lol. I think if it wasn't for spoken-style vocals around 2:45 I wouldn't like it as much, but it helps connect with older Underworld that I really enjoyed. Perhaps I'll check out this new album, and maybe the previous too.

I do not like the album art though. Too retro 80s with bad typography. Kind of surprising coming from them, as I always admired Tomato work.

btw.. does anyone know who that woman is that they always sample? I mean... maybe it isn't the same person but it sounds like it... Bruce Lee, Two Months Off, Little Speaker, and this one (there might be more, I haven't got all their albums....)

Guest maus

btw.. does anyone know who that woman is that they always sample? I mean... maybe it isn't the same person but it sounds like it... Bruce Lee, Two Months Off, Little Speaker, and this one (there might be more, I haven't got all their albums....)

That's Juanita (as in Juanita/kiteless), who is, or at least was, the Tomato office manager. I actually went to a tomato workshop in NYC back in 2000 and she was the one i gave the second half of my payment to upon arrival.

New track is interesting. A new album is welcome. These guys can do no wrong as far as I'm concerned, having been a huge influence on me for a good deal of my formative music making years.

Archived