IGNORED

Aphex Creep

Boxing Day

Tamphex is terrible, the fact that its after Polynomial C makes it worse.

Someone is on their girly time that happens once a month. :cisfor:

Tamphex is terrible, the fact that its after Polynomial C makes it worse.

Someone is on their girly time that happens once a month. :cisfor:

I meant it more as in the fact that Polynomial C is so beautiful and relaxing. I would kick back with my massive sennheisers and drift off. Then when its over its like THUMP THUMP THUMP.

[grass]

I think SAWII was intentionally arranged so that if you start it while ingesting psychedelics, [grass] will freak you the fuck out just as you're coming up. it's not that it's scary; more like awkward, shifting, slithery, disorienting, and uncomfortable.

ethereal earthworms, rubbery seaweed, etc., etc.

Guest Calx Sherbet

whoa i'm listening to it again and i keep getting this weird visual. it's like having flashbacks in black and white of a scary clown, from a traumitising childhood experience

I want to listen to all of SAWII again. It was my first Aphex Twin CD. I bought it, got home, put it on my iPod, walked around outside of my house a bit, walked up the dirt hill, hung out on a bench-swing in my backyard, walked to the store and bought a Snapple (I remember White Blur 1 was on), went in my backyard again, drank the Snapple, then laid on the bench (It is cushioned) and half fell asleep through the rest. It was pretty awesome.

I know that if I listened to it right now at 3 AM in my room all alone in the dark I'd fuck myself up. D:

Also, I for the life of me can't find that Mario Bros. TV show video where there is a bit of the show and the it shows Mario's face and it turned into a fucked up grin and Gwely Mernans starts playing. That video is awesome.

Guest LIFE RIDES YOUR BONES
that track is like a carnival ride on laughing gas...after smoking too many cigarettes and injecting your face with novocaine

fixed

that track is like a carnival ride on laughing gas...after smoking too many cigarettes and injecting your face with novocaine

fixed

this, your avatar, your post count, and the date you joined are lol

Archived