IGNORED

lindsay lohan is in trouble

YEK

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i don't care even if she looks drugged up and fucked and old she's still unbelievably sexy.

LOHAN.

I'm with BCM on this. *high five* ....minus the stalking of course. Seriously, there's no need to stalk someone like her when the paparazzi already does more than well on that, and gossip sites/mags love posting about her. So really, you'd be more like the guy following around the photographers. Unless you become one, and well that's just really going over to the dark side innit.

I'm also naturally attracted to people with mental problems and extroverted/sketchy behaviors. So bonus points for her.

i've actually seen lohan a couple of times in the lipsy shop next door to where i work - accompanied by a big crowd of paparazzi of course...

0524-lindsay-scram-credit.jpg

She missed a bunch of mandatory alcohol classes (weekly). She's on probation so that's not a good thing.

Lindsay Lohan just walked out of the L.A. County Courthouse sporting a brand new fashion accessory -- her court-ordered SCRAM bracelet.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0oslZq131

The alcohol monitoring device got a makeover since Lindsay last rocked it back in 2007 -- it's now smaller, sleeker, and lighter.

Lindsay was put into her new SCRAM bracelet right inside the courthouse, where Judge Marsha Revel also informed Lohan that she would be meeting with a probation officer on Thursday.

Until the judge decides she can remove it -- LiLo must wear the device at all times ... even in the shower.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0oslVXCnN

Mind you ... the conditions the judge imposed must be met in order for Lindsay to remain free on bail. The judge is also scheduling a hearing to determine if Lindsay has violated her probation -- the date for the hearing is July 6.

If the judge decides Lindsay violated her probation by not attending her alcohol ed program as required ... she could be jailed for 180 days.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/#ixzz0oslfVb4M

There was also a warrant issued for her arrest this past week when shew was in Cannes. She claimed she lost her passport and couldn't get back to the U.S. But then her mom (orange oprah) came out and said that she had her passport all the time and that her lawyers told her to stay out of the ountry until the arrest warrant was repealed, which she did. Fun ways to avoid the man.

yeh but paris hilton got released because she felt sad, and kiefer sutherland was allowed to choose when he served his time to fit in with his filming schedule.

no trouble.

Guest mafted

her lawyers told her to stay out of the ountry until the arrest warrant was repealed

yeah, it amazes me how much lawyers know and are able to twist.. everyone needs that knowledge!

yeh but paris hilton got released because she felt sad, and kiefer sutherland was allowed to choose when he served his time to fit in with his filming schedule.

no trouble.

Yeah, but Lindsay did that, what, 45 minutes in jail thing too. And she's also had more than enough second chances. The difference between her and Paris and Kiefer is that her troubles have been consistent, and her numerous driving while impaired (from alcohol and coke) and endangering charges have been well documented and the people involved on the other side have kept up fighting trying to get her really punished.

her lawyers told her to stay out of the ountry until the arrest warrant was repealed

yeah, it amazes me how much lawyers know and are able to twist.. everyone needs that knowledge!

Or a good enough salary to afford to pay someone else to have that knowledge for you!

Guest Rambo

Lidsay Lohan is in trouble.

I might just say that to a passing stranger today. Or instead of saying hello to a neighbour.

Yek, you have a way of saying things that makes me want to repeat them. Fucking trips me out like itunes.

Lidsay Lohan is in trouble.

I might just say that to a passing stranger today. Or instead of saying hello to a neighbour.

Yek, you have a way of saying things that makes me want to repeat them. Fucking trips me out like itunes.

Lol!

lindsay lohan is fucking hot.

i don't care even if she looks drugged up and fucked and old she's still unbelievably sexy.

LOHAN.

Lindsay+Lohan+Very+Hot+Wears+Sexy+Bra+(5).jpg

i might start stalking her.

Yes. Well, regardless.

John Tucker must die

Also

Lindsay Lohan is in trouble

I will never understand how Lidsay "Cocaine" Lohan is relevant.

There is a fucking man that can pull a FUCKING AIRPLANE with his eyelids !!!! why is he not on the front page!!!??

Boxing Day, no one invited you. Major party foul.

Edit: Also can you please get Violent J out of my face everyday.

Archived