IGNORED

Inception - Chris Nolan + Leo DiCaprio = best movie of the summer?

Rubin Farr

It makes it look more confusing than it actually is.

Exactly!

Sorry, but Inception is not a complex film. If you require a diagram like that to get it then you're a fucking dolt.

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Gary C

Yeah, I think we can all agree that the diagram is making it look much more complicated than it actually is.

Also, wtf. He never wakes up from testing the drugs in Mombasa. Why hasn't everyone agreed on this yet? He tests the drugs, has a scary encounter with Mal trying to stab him, "wakes" up and rushes to the bathroom, splashes his face and spins his totem. Saito interrupts him before the totem stops spinning and he never spins it again until the end of the film...

Anyway, I've seen it twice now, and it was nowhere near as good the second time. I must have been trying to enjoy it even more whilst in the cinema and paying. It's good, but not great. Actually probably just decent.

• 5 months later...

FINALLY got around to watching inception; i dunno how nolan does it. despite my analytical mind screaming plot hole every ten minutes or so, that was some mindblowing shit. that being said - cillian murphy: awesome. ellen page: BEYOND fucking awesome. leo dicaprio: a shitty actor.

Wow. This thread again?

i'm not a big movie person. sitting on my hdd for a good six months. would you prefer i'd made a new thread?

i'm not. i liked it a lot.

i mean, it was a hollywood blockbuster. but it's the smartest, artiest blockbuster i've seen since being john malkovich or something.

!! Well if someone took a series of photographs of a steaming pile of shit materializing on john malkovich's head, then maybe. But i didn't get far into the movie, so i really shouldn't comment so harshly but you get where my mind was going when trying to watch that steami..

Archived