IGNORED

NBA Finals 2010

Rubin Farr

Guest Mirezzi

watching the Celtics beat the Lakers.

it doesn't get any better than that.

P.S. - Yes. shamrock_1.gif

this year more than most it's become painfully apparent how rigged it all is. refs will cheat games to bring series to seven games, etc. drives me nuts, as i love watching the pros play.

Yeah, it's been like this for many years and you're right, the NBA has almost zero credibility anymore.

Anybody who remembers the Kings / Lakers series from the early 00's knows this to be true. :rtfm:

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

same here... i was pacing during the last few minutes... when the suns hit that 3 i fell flat on my back kicking like a baby. then when artest shot the buzzer beater, i jumped around yelling.

So fucking depressing. I tuned out after the 3rd quarter because the only thing worse than watching the Lakers win is watching them win by a lot.

Then, I realized, the only thing worse than watching them win by a lot is watching them win by a lucky cunt prayer from the cuntiest of cunts, Ron Artest. PURE FUCKING AGONY, this series.

If anybody deserves an NBA championship series, win or lose, it's Steve Nash. Instead, the Single Biggest Douche Bag™ in professional sports will likely win another. Nevermind, the SBDB™ is a push, Phil Jackson / Kobe Bryant.

lol steve nash is a fag and his overpriced brand name shit here in vancouver sucks balls. plus you can't seriously expect to play for the suns and expect to win anything. They've been cursed since Westphal screwed them in the 70s (yes I am that sad, I watched NBA archive footage in high school) then with their stunning selection of white boys (Tom Chambers, Jeff Hornacek, Dan Marjele, Kurt Rambis (who I swear should have been in slap shot)) in the 80s and the deal was sealed.

True they had some excellent players during the early 90s. I stopped really watching the NBA seriously after 97 or so, but the Suns won't win a title anytime soon.

Guest maoam

i hope for a celtics win, but is that the first time asymm has posted without an exclamation mark? is he depressed?

edited for diatribe:

fuck the lakers. fuck the courtside celebs, faggot kobe, phils constantly changing appearance, pau gasols manicured accent, jordan farmer

No need to worry, c's are gonna come through.

And whoever mentioned the NBA losing credibility over kings/ lakers series around 2001... Yes, those games were as orchestrated as pro wrestling!

i hope for a celtics win, but is that the first time asymm has posted without an exclamation mark? is he depressed?

edited for diatribe:

fuck the lakers. fuck the courtside celebs, faggot rapist kobe, phils constantly changing appearance, pau gasols manicured accent, jordan farmer

fixed

I fucking hate the NBA and I think basketball is extraordinarily stupid, but I still hope the Celts beat the piss out of the Lakers. AND I FUCKING HATE LIVING IN DOWNTOWN LA DURING BASKETBALL SEASON.

edit: I'm from Boston, but I'd hate the Lakers just as much if I wasn't.

edit 2: HATE

WTF is with Rondo walking his ass down the court with the ball, and patiently waiting for LA to get their defense set up? at least Kobi hustles when they get possession, hence all the rebounded points. and my usual mantra "give Rasheed the muthafuckin ball" still applies, the big man is standing there under the basket and all they use him for is rebounds, he used to make good 3-pointers for Detroit, why waste that talent?

btw - Allen going from 8 3-pointers in game 2, to 0 for 11 last night. wow

Guest Ominous

I fucking hate the NBA and I think basketball is extraordinarily stupid, but I still hope the Celts beat the piss out of the Lakers. AND I FUCKING HATE LIVING IN DOWNTOWN LA DURING BASKETBALL SEASON.

edit 2: HATE

i agree so much, go Celtics! just so my neighbors can STFU already..

• 2 weeks later...

say what now?

LAKERS WHAT WHAT!

WORLD CHAMPS Y0!

face it... boston failed!

but it was a great game and boston put up a great effort throughout the series

Lakers 2010!

face it, hate the game don't hate the player

except the player set the rules to the game

the player is a scumbag piece of trash who should have his face ripped off by hounds

fuck sports

i would rather shit my pants in public than lose a sport

and rasheed man... he's one of my fav players today. he did his thing tonight for boston. i give it up for him. rondo totally impressed me in this series. not so much game six.

but yeah. amidst all the trash talk i respect the boston players... not so much the fans though! :)

Now watch Lakers fans, most of whom don't even live in downtown LA, trash the city for those who do, and in the process confirm that they're basically the worst sports fans in the country.

Fucking disgraceful humans.

Archived