IGNORED

Mrs Jynx - Shark Carousel

Guest placidburp

• 2 weeks later...
Guest thomasplanetmu

It seems Mu are sending them out round about now.

Hi Guys

Yeah sorry the manufacture got delayed and we thought it would be a while before they arrived but they turned up today. I spent most of the afternoon packaging the pre-orders. Also I am currently trying to contact The Gasman to see if he wants to move his release date to Monday.

All European and worldwide orders of the Jynx album went out today. U.K orders will go out tomorrow 1st class for Saturday / Monday delivery.

Big shouts out to the ladies at the post office, I created a massive que.

Guest AcrossCanyons

I still have to wait until september to have it because I've made a massive order with the latest release (solar bears) out then... soooo longgggg.

Received mine yesterday, plan on listening really loud today as soon as the sun comes up a bit more. Love the packaging!

Guest Masonic Boom

Was just talking about this on twitter... Yes! It came unexpectedly at the weekend and I was well pleased as I didn't think I was going to get it for another month and then MYSTERIOUS BOX COVERED IN MU STICKERS IN MY POST.

Enjoying this immensely. Has become my default commute home from work listening music.

I like the plinky plonky toybox techno-ness of it all.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest lunarphase

Just how good is the track, Second Over First. I love it so much, especially the drums at the start (very µ-Ziq) :wub:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived