IGNORED

Mrs Jynx - Shark Carousel

Guest placidburp

Guest placidburp

Yay! New album from Mrs Jynx!!

http://www.planet.mu/discography/ZIQ273

"Introducing Mu Editions, a new series of releases which are available to buy solely from the Planet Mu Store on digipak cd and digital formats.

Hannah Davidson (aka Mrs Jynx) returns to Planet Mu for her second album and her best yet "Shark Carousel". The familiar early 90s pastoral synthlines and nostalgic counterpoint are here but come with the added variety of some decidedly 80s sounding basslines along the way.

Give the clips a listen!! It will brighten your day..."

Listen to samples on the site too. Beautiful as always.

Guest Phasen

wicked!

i think i even recognise a few of these from ages ago... this sounds amazing though. so elegantly done.

I'm not sure of these tracks, but she told me that her first album on Planet Mu was a collection of hand picked tracks by Mike P of her work going back over 5 years or so-- so I wouldn't be surprised if most of these were old tunes.

I know her track 'Silky' is at least a year old but the rest seem to elude my memory...

Either way they sound great and I am happy for her continued showing on such a label as PM :)

Good for Hannah, and our ears :)

Guest Masonic Boom

Blimey, this is nice stuffs indeed. Will be putting this in my toybox when it comes out. yum.

Guest Masonic Boom

It's because kitty-cats have such a hard time operating the EQ knobs with their big fluffy soft paws. Clearly.

444826745_2c39dab437_o.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Guest AcrossCanyons

This is lovely. I don't tend to buy cds anymore but damn... this is tempting... no vinyl release tho :(

Archived