IGNORED

As you people like to say Jazzband?

miles36

when people cry jazzband, they are really saying...

I'm so gay that I proudly admit that I'm aware of everything on the internet before you are, and wear it as a queer badge of honor.

Guest ruiagnelo

when people cry jazzband, they are really saying...

I'm so gay that I proudly admit that I'm aware of everything on the internet before you are, and wear it as a queer badge of honor.

Jazzband is actually funny, but the way this guy presented it on his thread is definitely gay.

you people?

maybe he doesn't know 95% of watmm is black?

Either way ban him JR

Ban me? I am black as well. "You people" Well considering that I don't know your ethnic background, your sexual orientation, or religious preferences, you can hardly get upset at me for something that was obviously mistaken. "You People" was actually ment a a reference to me being a member, and I know how you guys and gals work. From long time ago I was a person here, I just forgot my info, so I created a new account. Anyways "You People" I was formally known as lemonadstand....something

read the rules

(especially the part about signature size)

Perhaps you should read the sig rules, I am within the size limit thanks. It wont allow you to go above the size limit, anyways

Guest Rambo

you people?

maybe he doesn't know 95% of watmm is black?

Either way ban him JR

Ban me? I am black as well. "You people" Well considering that I don't know your ethnic background, your sexual orientation, or religious preferences, you can hardly get upset at me for something that was obviously mistaken. "You People" was actually ment a a reference to me being a member, and I know how you guys and gals work. From long time ago I was a person here, I just forgot my info, so I created a new account. Anyways "You People" I was formally known as lemonadstand....something

I bet your only that lightly tanned kind of black. Everyone here looks like fucking nightime. You cant touch this.

I bet your only that lightly tanned kind of black. Everyone here looks like fucking nightime. You cant touch this.

you're

is that larry appleton from perfect strangers in your sig?

Well Troon beat me to it. They are having an Greatest American Hero marathon on SYFY, I have resisted the urge to not watch it though

honestly and genuinely love the show - i grew up with it - used to strap a pillow case to my back and jump face first into the dirt - absolutely convinced that i could fly

• 1 month later...

Archived