IGNORED

David Lynch: Good Day Today

Guest Fishtank

Hey, that's pretty judgemental young man - the tracks are worth it if beerwolf thinks they're worth it. Plus you're not just getting the music (pressed on heavyweight 2x12'' vinyl), but a real beautiful looking triple gatefold sleeve and art print is well. Unfortunately I'm strapped for cash at the moment otherwise I'd definitely have bought it.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

great thread!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oajop2DGrA8

mixing multiple layers of weird over an overwhelming amount of 50s cheese. any party should have a track like this somewhere down the road.

I love everything in this thread but this..... I remember the 1st time I saw TP I LOLOLOLED at this clip. I hate it so much. hate.

something really shit about james singing like that. its cringeworthy :facepalm:

This scene with James crooning with the two birds is well funny. As I recall it comes right after a pretty dark/intrigueing scene. Wicked stuff.

great thread!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oajop2DGrA8

mixing multiple layers of weird over an overwhelming amount of 50s cheese. any party should have a track like this somewhere down the road.

I love everything in this thread but this..... I remember the 1st time I saw TP I LOLOLOLED at this clip. I hate it so much. hate.

something really shit about james singing like that. its cringeworthy :facepalm:

This scene with James crooning with the two birds is well funny. As I recall it comes right after a pretty dark/intrigueing scene. Wicked stuff.

I loved this scene... loved this song! Fuck ya'll!

Archived