IGNORED

New North Manc Beds ep

Guest fox

so track four on the new NMB ep totally sounds to me like it could have come off of oversteps. I say that not just because boomkat fall all over themselves to imply that a "skam superstar" is somehow involved. at the very least its a fine release, ae or no

Guest ruiagnelo

thousand facepalms for me, for not finding the reveal button.

but i don't find the track really similar to oversteps tunes. it lacks that ae touch.

This EP is incredible....

Rise Only Too Far is amazing, and to be honest, if Ae did had anything to do with this, the last track is my bet...

Sweet, just ordered this. How long does Boomkat's shipping take to get to Washington state?

I can't remember the details because being broke sort of distorts the memories of being flush and buying UK records like a dickhead (e.g. record = 8 dollars equivalent, shipping equal 9 dollars equivalent :crazy: ) but I remember getting my records and saying something like "fuck me, I don't even get it this fast domestically usually".

They are as efficient as Bleep/Warp--they've really squared away customs shit--my record had a plastic pouch full of all this border shit and whatever it means, it gets records shipped internationally fast.

Excellent :D I ask because I'm moving at the end of the month and normally I would wait but I guess the vinyl is limited to 150 copies and I don't want to sleep on this one. Thanks for the reassurance.

• 2 weeks later...

I bought the first North Manc Beds and found it very dull

This one is loads better but does not reach my purchase threshold--does it not sound very amateur to anybody else? I dunno, looks like I'm alone in my dislike here...

the first track sounds like something i would have made 8 years ago, zole.

Archived