IGNORED

Lohan going to Jail

Guest El_Chemso

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So...Lindsay is supposed to turn herself in today to start her jail time. Robert Shapiro, who was her 3rd lawyer in the past week, just quit late last night. He was the guy that repped OJ. I'm kind of on the edge of my seat here.

4 mins until shes supposed to be there. omg if she is late.

8:31 cali time. she be in troubbblee.

...an he she comes 10+ mins late

lol someone threw confetti at her.

edit: snap wtf! I didnt think cameras were going to be allowed in the court room. damnit i was just about to finally leave my desk.

they took the vid down but audio is still on. just heard snapping of hand cuffs!

You're welcome watmm for providing up to the second coverage.

The PD was actually pretty ninja about the trip to the jail. When the cars got there they pulled into a garage and it had a blue tarp over i guess all skylights on top. You know someone is going to leak a pic of her in handcuffs from the courtroom. It will likely be her father.

0720-lindsay-lohan-cop-car-meethefamous-bn-credit.jpg

I am a big fan of the L word that used to run on showtime. When it ended the director tried to do a lead into her plans for a spin off with a few of the characters, basically making it a lesbian jail show but with jokes. I don't know if it ever worked out but it seemed like the worst idea in the world and it totally jacked up the series finale.

Guest El_Chemso

Wish I'd caught the live feed, thanks for the link thou Brandi!

Ahh she's probably curled up now her ass hole reaking of cell made dildo.

LEAVE LINDSAY ALONE!

There were two guys. One wearing a "free lindsay" shirt and one wearing i think a "freelilo" shirt yelling about.

Wish I'd caught the live feed, thanks for the link thou Brandi!

You didn't miss too much from the live feed. She practically ran into the building, but it was lol when she was showered with glitter. Then about 2 mins worth her sitting sad face in court, then the video cut out but the audio stayed. It was kind of shocking to hear the hand cuffs being put on her for some reason.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9mZoZwfIUE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DwVTt83dXQY

2nd vid doesn't have the part where the cam cuts off and audio keeps rolling.

LINDSAY-LOHAN-BOOKING-PHOTO.jpg

Guest analogue wings

The PD was actually pretty ninja about the trip to the jail. When the cars got there they pulled into a garage and it had a blue tarp over i guess all skylights on top. You know someone is going to leak a pic of her in handcuffs from the courtroom. It will likely be her father.

what's low key about getting Eric Clapton to drive you to jail?

also, she looks hotter in prison than she does out clubbing. good work lindsay

what's low key about getting Eric Clapton to drive you to jail?

Lindsay Slowhand

• 2 weeks later...

she is now out of jail and in rehab for 90 days.

TMZ has learned Judge Marsha Revel had a change of heart after TMZ's story about Lindsay's rehab -- and now she is headed for treatment at UCLA Medical Center ... exactly what her doctors wanted in the first place.

TMZ broke the story Judge Revel had selected Morningside Recovery -- despite the fact that the two court appointed psychiatrists along with other medical professionals were not recommending that facility. The shrinks put UCLA in their top four, but it was the facility favored by everyone because the treatment program was perfectly suited for Lindsay's psychiatric and drug problems.

We're told Lindsay will not be in the psych ward -- rather this is an intense specialized program to deal with psychological, as well as addiction problems.

Counseling is much better than jail imo. I'm happy the judge had a change of heart and sent her somewhere she can get help instead of get "treatment" if that makes sense.

Archived