Pselodux - Galaxy of Moving Objects

modey

galaxy.jpg

click here to listen and download

1. eramer 08:55

2. ander 07:25

3. ntiner 07:14

4. clouder 07:17

4 tracks of psychedelic minimal four on the floor stuff. dunno what sub-subgenre of electronic music it could be classed as - lots of arpeggios, reverb, detuning, delays, etc. just listen!

don't feel obliged to pay for it, though any donations will be highly appreciated!

eramer and ntiner were sequenced semi-live with live knob tweaks. the other two were mostly pre-sequenced with a few bits and pieces added/modified while recording (eg. the evolving melody in ander)

Guest AcrossCanyons

great stuff, happened upon your stuff (city fighter) recently and have been jamming it a lot, good to hear some more!

• 1 month later...

gonna see if i can get a few of these cut to vinyl (lathe style - proper vinyl though, not acetate) in october. anyone interested?

If shipping isn't too bad, definitely. These tracks are awesome! :D

Nice collection of tracks Modey, I think my favourite is Clouder, it has great momentum and movement and the bobbing bassline is sweet. There's a really nice reverbed warmth to these tracks with the echospacey chords and sounds. Good release.

gonna see if i can get a few of these cut to vinyl (lathe style - proper vinyl though, not acetate) in october. anyone interested?

If shipping isn't too bad, definitely. These tracks are awesome! :D

thanks! i'll try to keep costs down, but it looks like they'll cost me between $20 and $50 to produce each one, eep. regardless, i'll probably just set the price at $20 including shipping. i don't mind a bit of a loss if it means someone gets to hear pselodux on vinyl!

Nice collection of tracks Modey, I think my favourite is Clouder, it has great momentum and movement and the bobbing bassline is sweet. There's a really nice reverbed warmth to these tracks with the echospacey chords and sounds. Good release.

thanks for the nice comment! i'm glad my love of cloudy reverbed tracks is appreciated!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived