IGNORED

This is the most horrible thing I ever seen..

pera

Guest Babar

excellent. I already read a few lines about these experiments, but i remained doubtfull. So this is for real ?

*launches video*

how did they connect the spinal nerves to the brain ?

they didn't.. this is something like keeping alive somebody with machines (for oxygen and blood)

if that video stays true to thread subject i refuse to open it and witness first hand such an inhumane experiment. this is insanely cruel and of no groundbreaking scientific value. fuck you robert j white .

Guest happycase

this is incredible. i wonder what sort of experiences an active brain with no sense organs has??? is this something like dreaming and/or being in a coma? is it confusing or blissful? bodies are burdensome in many ways. you probably still experience yourself as having a body. the body-representation in the brain would continue to exist. where the fuck would you be? what does that even mean? how does the brain breathe without lungs?

this is incredible. i wonder what sort of experiences an active brain with no sense organs has??? is this something like dreaming and/or being in a coma? is it confusing or blissful? bodies are burdensome in many ways. you probably still experience yourself as having a body. the body-representation in the brain would continue to exist. where the fuck would you be? what does that even mean? how does the brain breathe without lungs?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzgGTTtR0kc

Guest the anonymous forumite

Fascinating video. Makes you think about all the scientific experiments we're not aware of.

Contrary to what Rober White says, I wouldn't assume that "brain = soul".

no groundbreaking scientific value. fuck you robert j white .

Don't know if that's groundbreaking but

after decades of being dismissed' date=' Dr. White's experiments are credited with pioneering brain trauma techniques[/quote']

Fascinating video. Makes you think about all the scientific experiments we're not aware of.

no groundbreaking scientific value. fuck you robert j white .

Don't know if that's groundbreaking but

after decades of being dismissed' date=' Dr. White's experiments are credited with pioneering brain trauma techniques[/quote']

i feel they still could have pioneered these "brain trauma techniques" using a more humane testing procedure. instead of straight up decapitating a living animals head and reattaching it to another's. that = two tortured innocent animals, imo

Guest viscosity

i guess mary shelley called it. still i doubt these animals had a very long lifespan with such extreme transplants

makes you wonder what will be possible at the molecular level; with genetics/nanotech in 50 or so years

Guest tv_party

I find it fascinating when apparently highly intelligent people cling to dualism.

Guest Babar

funny.. that russians video have 1128753 views, but Dr Whites video (from USA) only have like 4000 :facepalm:

have you ever heard of the Unit 731 ? It was the japanese equivalent of Auschwitz, but IMO it was worse : at least the nazis were slightly more rational. Their goal was to use the prisoners labour power before eventually killing them. The unit 731 wasn't a work camp nor was it a death camp (ie, a factory for killing people designed to work with as least money as possible). Instead, they would just kill people "for fun", just to see what would happen if, say, someone was locked into a pressure chamber.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekcazAEkDME

Arrested by the American occupation authorities at the end of World War II, Ishii and Unit 731 leaders received immunity in 1946 from war-crimes prosecution before the Tokyo tribunal in exchange for germ warfare data based on human experimentation. On 6 May 1947, Douglas MacArthur wrote to Washington that "additional data, possibly some statements from Ishii probably can be obtained by informing Japanese involved that information will be retained in intelligence channels and will not be employed as 'War Crimes' evidence."[6] The deal was concluded in 1948.[7]

funny.. that russians video have 1128753 views, but Dr Whites video (from USA) only have like 4000 :facepalm:

have you ever heard of the Unit 731 ? It was the japanese equivalent of Auschwitz, but IMO it was worse : at least the nazis were slightly more rational. Their goal was to use the prisoners labour power before eventually killing them. The unit 731 wasn't a work camp nor was it a death camp (ie, a factory for killing people designed to work with as least money as possible). Instead, they would just kill people "for fun", just to see what would happen if, say, someone was locked into a pressure chamber.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ekcazAEkDME

Arrested by the American occupation authorities at the end of World War II, Ishii and Unit 731 leaders received immunity in 1946 from war-crimes prosecution before the Tokyo tribunal in exchange for germ warfare data based on human experimentation. On 6 May 1947, Douglas MacArthur wrote to Washington that "additional data, possibly some statements from Ishii probably can be obtained by informing Japanese involved that information will be retained in intelligence channels and will not be employed as 'War Crimes' evidence."[6] The deal was concluded in 1948.[7]

Nice. so as long as the US benefits in some way, they get immunity for their crimes. Fuckers.

Archived