IGNORED

Slow painless death

Dpek

Is there a drug or a poison which kills a person over a span of I don't know, 12, 24 hours? Painless death, just slowly fading away - not in a moment as with heroin overdose?

I'm not planning to kill anyone - not even myself :D - but I'm writing something here and would like to know

When we took my grandpa off life support, they just had him on hydrated air and a morphine drip. They slowly increased the morphine dosage until he died. It took a couple of days because he was a strong bastard... at 92 years old.

Guest Franklin

seal a room up tightly and let the person simply consume all the available oxygen and/gradually introduce more carbon dioxide.

you could easily control the oxygen content to make this take as long as you want.

this would actually be a really swell way to go... if you had to go I guess.

Guest Ominous

seal a room up tightly and let the person simply consume all the available oxygen and/gradually introduce more carbon dioxide.

you could easily control the oxygen content to make this take as long as you want.

this would actually be a really swell way to go... if you had to go I guess.

I think this could cause some serious headaches.

Guest Franklin

really... I was under the impression that you just basically fall asleep.

also... replace carbon dioxide with carbon MONoxide

Archived