IGNORED

Cloudbusting

tipper

Now I have so much more love for Ms. Bush....

Donald Sutherland playing Wilhelm Reich, and Kate making a song about him was unknown to me until now...

awesome! :emotawesomepm9:

will now listen to what you posted Kaini...

Guest disparaissant

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWdHOm256N4

speaking of weird singles AND songs that make me cry, this one does it every time.

she had some weird singles though! breathing was pretty huge, and that is a song is sung from the point of view fetus that realizes a nuclear bomb has gone off outside the womb that it is currently residing in. yeah i dunno if that would fly these days.

Watch all the videos from 'Hounds of Love' if you can.. all amazing!

Her 12" records are very worth listening to also as they all have exclusive tracks and remixes.

Anyone heard the 'Phoenix Broadcast 1978 Demos'? Just kate singing and playing piano.. beautiful.

Guest tht tne

i just *ahem* acquired the 'this woman's work' boxset, brb

are the original lps remastered or anything? i would like to "acquire" it too if so... if not this woman's work i and this woman's work ii are separately available

are the original lps remastered or anything? i would like to "acquire" it too if so... if not this woman's work i and this woman's work ii are separately available

i just acquired the two discs of rarities(in FLAC!) tbh, cos i have the albums.

Guest tht tne

i just acquired the two discs of rarities(in FLAC!) tbh, cos i have the albums.

right on, that is what i "may be" doing at the mo

Guest disparaissant

if you're going to "acquire" kate bush stuff "acquire" the japan mini-lp rips in as high a quality as you can stand.

if you're going to "acquire" kate bush stuff "acquire" the japan mini-lp rips in as high a quality as you can stand.

Acquire her releases on VINYL too.. great recordings!

Love the sound of 'Never for Ever' of wax!

Guest disparaissant

oh yeah for sure, if you can find good quality vinyl by all means grab it. but a good 24/96 rip of the japanese vinyl is just wow. and portable.

oh yeah for sure, if you can find good quality vinyl by all means grab it. but a good 24/96 rip of the japanese vinyl is just wow. and portable.

Youre actually a little bit creepy. Are you on the Kate Bush forum too?

Guest disparaissant

Youre actually a little bit creepy. Are you on the Kate Bush forum too?

i'm not! is there one? i could be a forums sUpAsTaR there.

Guest Conor74

Hounds of Love was good, but never liked Running Up That Hill.

Thought her finest moment was...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgtKomEc924&feature=related

Think her mother was Irish, thankfully she steered clear of diddly eye crap but did use a lot of Irish musicians, particularly on The Sensual World which was afaik recorded in Dublin. Not that it really matters, but we're always searching for affirmation in the world...

Hounds of Love was good, but never liked Running Up That Hill.

Thought her finest moment was...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QgtKomEc924&feature=related

Think her mother was Irish, thankfully she steered clear of diddly eye crap but did use a lot of Irish musicians, particularly on The Sensual World which was afaik recorded in Dublin. Not that it really matters, but we're always searching for affirmation in the world...

the entire second side of hounds of love (the album) is irish instrumentation too (arranged by bill 'riverdance' whelan)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived